• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ESXJs...

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Ahahahaha!!! My evil plan is working, d@v3! Now I've got the SJs questioning your your true type. :devil:

For you Shaula: :moodeath:

As for Shadow, surely she isn't serious about her questioning? :huh: How does one come to such a conclusion?! :huh: I think y'all are being a little hasty when it comes to your judgements! :yes: I am just an innocent ISTJ, I assure you all. :)

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
You know... I was thinking about it and it seems that INTPs are statistically speaking have the most interest in MBTI. In making that observation it's possible to conclude that their opposite ESFJ has the least interest.

As for Shadow, surely she isn't serious about her questioning? :huh: How does one come to such a conclusion?! :huh: I think y'all are being a little hasty when it comes to your judgements! :yes: I am just an innocent ISTJ, I assure you all. :)
You're claiming innocence after you just mowed me down with a herd of cows? :huh: For shame! :1377:

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ

Nah, it wasn't like I was accusing you of being non-ISTJ, it's just that I have thought to myself on several previous occasions that from what you write on here you just seem to be a little more open/outgoing/friendlier than what I always considered to be an ISTJ. I suppose there are variances. :alttongue: Never meant to offend you, certainly!

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I am just an innocent ISTJ, I assure you all. :)

Davey, I didn't want to bring this up, but.. I think it is a must.

You are no ISTJ. You have 78 friends, and you post almost 8 posts each day. You use smileys all the time. You have gained some popularity.

None of these are traits of a true ISTJ. I, as an true ISTJ, can no longer watch idle by while you wreck smiley-havoc across the forums.

By the powers of Prejudice, I name you to be an... ESFJ!

You have until midnight to return your Book of Regulations, and your Hammer of Judgment. :nerd:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
E_SJs already have their own typing system, it goes:

Men-ESTJ
Women-ESFJ

end. :D

Wow! I feel special now :)
Anyways, I've revealed myself. Hello! :hi:

We have a couple of ESTJs here but they don't post frequently. They're pretty low key.

Guilty as charged. A bunch of other people pointed out that ESxJ types are way too into routine to get involved much in this sort of thing. Also sad but true. I don't have a lot of thread-posting time anymore, but I try to see what's going on every once and a while. But then again, I have a ridiculous-OCD-nerdy Ne streak sometimes.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
You're claiming innocence after you just mowed me down with a herd of cows? :huh: For shame! :1377:

The herd of cows is the ultimate death. :yes: Why? Because I didn't ACTUALLY kill you, the cows did. :D

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Davey, I didn't want to bring this up, but.. I think it is a must.

You are no ISTJ. You have 78 friends, and you post almost 8 posts each day. You use smileys all the time. You have gained some popularity.

None of these are traits of a true ISTJ. I, as an true ISTJ, can no longer watch idle by while you wreck smiley-havoc across the forums.

By the powers of Prejudice, I name you to be an... ESFJ!

You have until midnight to return your Book of Regulations, and your Hammer of Judgment. :nerd:
^How dare you! :azdaja:

Your just jealous because I'm a better ISTJ than you are Habba. Admit it! :yes: You will never take my book of regulations! It's mine I tell you!! MINE!!!

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Nah, it wasn't like I was accusing you of being non-ISTJ, it's just that I have thought to myself on several previous occasions that from what you write on here you just seem to be a little more open/outgoing/friendlier than what I always considered to be an ISTJ. I suppose there are variances. :alttongue: Never meant to offend you, certainly!

It's ok Shadow. All is well again. :D ......At least with you.. :) Shaula and Habba on the other hand... :ranting:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
We need more ESXJs in ventrilo. Seriously.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hop on in then pure, I'm sure we would be interested in actually talking to one of you people. I don't think there has ever been an ESFJ or ESTJ in the ventrilo server really. :)

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Hop on in then pure, I'm sure we would be interested in actually talking to one of you people. I don't think there has ever been an ESFJ or ESTJ in the ventrilo server really. :)

I don't have a mic, nor do I have money for one at the moment, but I am definitely interested.