• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ESXJs...

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Don't exist.

They are like the lochness monster of MBTIc. Nessy if you do exist, please show yourself. (I have a tasty treat for you.)

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Well.... according to you I'm an ESFJ... so.. how 'bout that treat? :D

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
You assume facts that are not evident. No, according to me your an ISTJ who is secretly an EXFX (but I'm leaning towards ENFP). You can't fool me.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
E_SJs already have their own typing system, it goes:

Men-ESTJ
Women-ESFJ

end. :D

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
We need more ESFJs.

One of my favorite types.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
You assume facts that are not evident. No, according to me your an ISTJ who is secretly an EXFX (but I'm leaning towards ENFP). You can't fool me.

How could you think I am an ENFP?! I am literally the opposite! But you are right about one thing, ESxJ's are quite elusive. Perhaps they dislike the internet? :(

On second thought, I guarantee they have facebooks/myspace pages! :yes:

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You assume facts that are not evident.

lol kthx INTJ

Srsly though, just based on functional preferences it makes sense that, statistically, SJs (and especially ESJs, who are too busy interacting with the real world and real people) would be underrepresented on a forum like this. There's always Merc, though, and he's a pretty cool ESFJ.

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ
lol kthx INTJ

Srsly though, just based on functional preferences it makes sense that, statistically, SJs (and especially ESJs, who are too busy interacting with the real world and real people) would be underrepresented on a forum like this. There's always Merc, though, and he's a pretty cool ESFJ.

Yeah just thinking about my ESTJ housemate there is no way she'd have time for speaking on internet forums. She's constantly on the go!

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Mine only uses the internet to shop. She never even uses AIM and rarely checks her Facebook. I told her she should join but she just stared at me and asked "Why? When would I ever have time to do that?"

She invents work for herself to do, it's very funny.

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Hahah, coincidentally he's questioning his type in this new thread.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
We'll never get a healthy group of ESxJs here. They just...don't get into personality testing. Their everyday life is just too consuming to waste time. I can criticize the crap out of one, though.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
We'll never get a healthy group of ESxJs here. They just...don't get into personality testing. Their everyday life is just too consuming to waste time. I can criticize the crap out of one, though.

I try to get mine to take one, just thinking maybe she'd get interested. Nope, no luck.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
You can usually type them really easily. No need for the test. ESxJ is best described as someone who finds the daily routine of life the be all end all. :p

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
We have a couple of ESTJs here but they don't post frequently. They're pretty low key.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
You can usually type them really easily. No need for the test. ESxJ is best described as someone who finds the daily routine of life the be all end all. :p

I'm positive she's ESTJ. I just need her to take a test, read it, and see how much it applies to her in order for her to become interested and potentially join the forum.

OregonENFP

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram

I have to admit that I also think you might be an ESFJ. You seem to really relate to 'feelings' and that's a very good thing!

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah! Only feelers can relate to feelings!

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I have to admit that I also think you might be an ESFJ. You seem to really relate to 'feelings' and that's a very good thing!

What?! It's a conspiracy! :peepwall:

I don't relate to any... "feelings"? :huh:

Emotion: e-mo-SHUN :D

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ
What?! It's a conspiracy! :peepwall:

I don't relate to any... "feelings"? :huh:

Emotion: e-mo-SHUN :D

I have to admit that I've also thought you were a particularly sprightly and people-connected ISTJ!

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I have to admit that I've also thought you were a particularly sprightly and people-connected ISTJ!
Ahahahaha!!! My evil plan is working, d@v3! Now I've got the SJs questioning your your true type. :devil: