• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] My this is active.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Why don't SJs post more often? Is there a low number of SJs on the forums or something?

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Also, compare this to the Personal Threads section, where any type can respond--which is good if you want responses, because there aren't many SJs. Here on the Private Forum, you're only going to get SJ responses, which won't be many.

/DG/

Mmm. We need more SJs. lol

I'm not even sure if I'm an SJ myself.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*sounds of crickets chirping*

lol!

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I'm here too! :D But yeah, there are not many SJ's. On the other hand, SJ's don't talk much, so.... Hmm has the right idea! :cheese:

/DG/

I talk a lot to strangers. :mellow:

...well, not face-to-face of course.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm here too! :D But yeah, there are not many SJ's. On the other hand, SJ's don't talk much, so.... Hmm has the right idea! :cheese:

Oh, I think the extroverted SJs talk more.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
The who? Oh, I almost forgot about them! :doh:

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Yeah seriously, we need more ESTJ's and ESFJ's here.

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
They don't believe in online chatting.

Ozz

MBTI Type
ISTJ
It's not just they don't post much. (I don't tend to post much either) It's like there aren't that many people reading the SJ Guardhouse in the first place.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Because SJs are too busy getting things done. Look at me, I woke up, thought, "I don't have to be at work for 6 hours. I don't have anything I *have* to do, so maybe I should just sleep for another 5 hours." I got a snack, and suddenly I thought of 4-5 things I could do in the few hours instead of sleeping.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Because SJs are too busy getting things done. Look at me, I woke up, thought, "I don't have to be at work for 6 hours. I don't have anything I *have* to do, so maybe I should just sleep for another 5 hours." I got a snack, and suddenly I thought of 4-5 things I could do in the few hours instead of sleeping.

I woke up, and did some work. I already feel good about myself.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Be vewy vewy quiet. I'm hunting ESxJs.

uberrogo

MBTI Type
istj
Yeah I dont think SJ's as a whole like to intereact on the internet to begin with. I found a ISTJ forum with 15 threads that was online for like 100+ days. Compare that to the INTJ forum where there are like a thousand in a comparable amount of time.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
No matter how busy i am (or not as the case is at the moment) i will still make time in my day to come on here and get some light relief (sounds a bit seedy, shudders). I have noticed that the amount of new threads on the SJ sucks .. Everyone has a story to tell, questions to ask, we are unique ;) .. I don't want to start new threads in case someone thinks bad of me .. Jesus, lol. I am in a dark headspace so i am just going to write depressing stuff (not i am aware of it, i will try not to do it) ..

You guys are great .. Stop being so quiet.

I have an idea for a thread. Kind of stealing it but never mind. At least i am honest :)

AutumnReverie

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
No matter how busy i am (or not as the case is at the moment) i will still make time in my day to come on here and get some light relief (sounds a bit seedy, shudders). I have noticed that the amount of new threads on the SJ sucks .. Everyone has a story to tell, questions to ask, we are unique ;) .. I don't want to start new threads in case someone thinks bad of me .. Jesus, lol.
I know how you feel... :yes:

You guys are great .. Stop being so quiet.

I have an idea for a thread. Kind of stealing it but never mind. At least i am honest :)
What's your thread idea? :) Nevermind, I just saw the new thread. :laugh: