User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Space Socks View Post
    I'm inclined to believe that most of the SJs here don't really post much mostly because they're too self conscience about what the others might think of them...

We already treat each other like family,

Stop being so damn formal.
    I can't speak for the other SJs here, but that's not the case with me. Although I will NEVER be one of those people who acts like an asshole on the Internet because the anonymity lets them get away with it.

In my case, it's really just two things:
    1) if I spend too much time on here, I'll get addicted to it (literally), which has happened before, and I hated it, so I want to make sure it doesn't happen again; and
    2) HOMEWORK ALL THE FREAKING TIME!
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ISFJ

I'm the same. I'll read through several different threads of interest, then leave thinking about the few that interested me the most and come up with some response (I hope) that contributes. I'm rather cautious about what I post, though I know I still have that freedom to ignore what comes back to bite me. It's just that damn easy.

But I respect you guys, and I want to keep up with this years resolution for myself.
    Take a bit more responsibility for all things said, and don't get too dissolved in biased opinions.

I remain skeptical, even for what's been said and done.
    I just want to float.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Space Socks View Post
    I'm inclined to believe that most of the SJs here don't really post much mostly because they're too self conscience about what the others might think of them...

We already treat each other like family,

Stop being so damn formal.
    Yeah I think it's this as well. Besides the opinions on SJ types are not exactly favourable. We tend to be the villains in most people's anecdotes and not the cool 'take over the world or morally grey or tragic etc....' kind.

Typing as an SP/NT/NF probably feels like a liberation. SJ feels like a death sentence...at least to me.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    IxTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2
    Socionics
    LSI

I think that SJ's tend to be private, either because they are T's and hide their innermost selves, or they are F's in which case they know their innermost selves much better but would rather focus on other people. A lot of SJ's I know do not like the MBTI because they see it as useless and pointless. I think SP/NT/NF's are more interested in introspection and learning through interactions with other people. I agree with Affirmative Action that SJ's tend to be seen as the boring, behind-the-scenes people who are "the man" and don't do much besides keep laws and maintain order.