• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ Females

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd like to do a female SJ role call. I'm guessing there aren't many on the forum, but who knows eh?

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, where are the rest of them?

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Wow six people! We're crowding up this place!

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ
Me :)
@ DisneyGeek...from your response to Ivy's question, maybe you're an SP?

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ
Um...SJ party?

There ain't no party like an SJ party! (Go look up 'S Club 7' if you're wondering...)
:banana: :woot: :static: :546:

Although I suspect it would look more like this:
:coffee: :cheers:

Edit: Why do I ignore ES*Js...? There needs to be more of them!

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well if any of you ladies are single, near the Western New York area, and between 20 and 30 --I know a very available ESFP that's curious about meeting a nice SJ girl (since I bored the brains out of him with MBTI babble).

Tryin' to throw a "holla" out there for him. If I could just get him to use the forum...

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
In a brief word of kindness to SJs, they're usually pretty cool at parties (especially extroverted ones) because parties are planned fun time. SJs like to have a good time just like anybody else; they just take the distinction between "work time" and "play time" very seriously.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well if any of you ladies are single, near the Western New York area, and between 20 and 30 --I know a very available ESFP that's curious about meeting a nice SJ girl (since I bored the brains out of him with MBTI babble).

Tryin' to throw a "holla" out there for him. If I could just get him to use the forum...

That's nice of you to "holla" for him. hahaha Why won't he come to the forum?

In a brief word of kindness to SJs, they're usually pretty cool at parties (especially extroverted ones) because parties are planned fun time. SJs like to have a good time just like anybody else; they just take the distinction between "work time" and "play time" very seriously.

This is probably true. Has there ever been any female ESFJ's on this forum? I test borderline but am definitely more introverted.

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I could attempt to get the two kids next in line in my family to join... Then you ladies would have two more ISFJs.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I could attempt to get the two kids next in line in my family to join... Then you ladies would have two more ISFJs.
They would be kind of young, wouldn't they? Some of our topics, like relationships, which gets discussed a lot, are not really something on which they could give much input.

Last edited:

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ

It's true. I'll refuse to go out until I get some bit of work finished, but then I'll go slightly crazy with the partying...