• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ Females

Amira

MBTI Type
ISTJ
You are supposed to be on MY side! =( Not the ENFP side! They are have brainwashed you!

Ha ha, oh well!

...And why are you all talking about ME in the "SJ Females" thread?

Hmm, good point there! :yes: You are fun to tease, though... :whistling:

NewEra

MBTI Type
I

I know what you mean. My ISFP friend use to tease me because I would always want to do the same thing or sit at the same table. Didn't like the change too much haha.

Amira

MBTI Type
ISTJ
There there, now. Have some popcorn and :popc1: be happy :happy: And no, I am not abandoning the SJ cause at all... Just trying to adapt to all the stuff that's been happening lately and not be totally overwhelmed!

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
There there, now. Have some popcorn and :popc1: be happy :happy: And no, I am not abandoning the SJ cause at all... Just trying to adapt to all the stuff that's been happening lately and not be totally overwhelmed!

You are right, I need to do this. :biggrin:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ

SURE you are.... you should teach me how to do this. :yes: Like Chosen said, I dislike change. =(

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I feel like we have lost a lot of our SJ females. :boohoo:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Why the sad face? .. I am an SJ .. OK more Sj/p but still .. I like where i am so i am not leaving.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Welcome to the dark side.

*Said with a muffled Darth Vadar voice, that sounds more like Eddie Murphy*

:wacko:

Well i am glad you like .. For that you may have a :hug:

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
Welcome to the dark side.

*Said with a muffled Darth Vadar voice, that sounds more like Eddie Murphy*

:wacko:

Well i am glad you like .. For that you may have a :hug:

I have always been, on the 'Dark Side'... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

And I shall take as many hugs as you are willing to give. ;)

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Why the sad face? .. I am an SJ .. OK more Sj/p but still .. I like where i am so i am not leaving.

:happy:

Biax can only be on the dark side if he likes..........
war_kittens.jpg