• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ Females

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Good observation and smart move. She might not like the public displays until she feels comfortable in the relationship meaning safe and secure in her feelings for you and with your intension. She also doesn't want to be taken for a fool in love.

Completely understandable. Solidify things spirilis, and you just might get more PDA than you bargained for. ;)

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
um, yep, we sealed the deal. Oh. My. God. this night has been incredible. What an incredibly precious lady I've had the divine opportunity to call my girlfriend :D

Recoleta

No me digas, che!
MBTI Type
ISXJ
Awwww spirilis, you're absolutely adorable :hug: Congrats!

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
um, yep, we sealed the deal. Oh. My. God. this night has been incredible. What an incredibly precious lady I've had the divine opportunity to call my girlfriend :D

Word up Spirilis! :party2: That's awesome buddy! :cheers:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ

Good for you .. Nice on :)

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ
There should always be public display's of affection .. If you love/care for someone when why not show the world (When i first met my ex, we went out and i tried to hold his hand and he moved away, so i put my hand on his butt instead and gave it a good squeeze, i bet everyone saw that) .. lol .. Don't cancel and just be yourself .. people grow up .. DO NOT CANCEL .. You never know, you might just have a great time ..;)

That is definitely not an ISFJ thing to say. But a very ESFJ thing to say. Weird how just one letter changes things so much.

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ

Good for you and lucky her.

@ saslou I love squeezing my husband's butt in public.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*Quietly sneaks through then heads for the door*

=^.^=

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Is this normal? :shock: ..........He must not be an ISTJ. ;)

:laugh: It made him blush for awhile especially in front of his parents. But now he knows how to get even and that would be TMI. ;)

You're just young.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
:laugh: It made him blush for awhile especially in front of his parents. But now he knows how to get even and that would be TMI. ;)

You're just young.

In front of his parents even?! What has the world come to? Are you SURE you're an ISFJ? :peepwall: So he is an ISTJ? :shock:

I don't think age has anything to do with it... :huh:

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
In front of his parents even?! What has the world come to? Are you SURE you're an ISFJ? :peepwall: So he is an ISTJ? :shock:

I don't think age has anything to do with it... :huh:

Only grabbing his butt in front of his parents. It's just playfulness. His dad just rolls his eyes and his mom is such a prude...she just ignores the whole thing, pretends it didn't happen. She begining to see that it is just playfulness.

Yes, I always come out a an ISFJ. My husband is an ISTJ, his S and T functions are slighly predominate than N and F.

As for the age thing, sometimes young SJs are black and white and thing have to be done by the book or they take things too seriously. You strike me as a kind of guy who likes to do things properly, no?

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Only grabbing his butt in front of his parents. It's just playfulness. His dad just rolls his eyes and his mom is such a prude...she just ignores the whole thing, pretends it didn't happen. She begining to see that it is just playfulness.

Yes, I always come out a an ISFJ. My husband is an ISTJ, his S and T functions are slighly predominate than N and F.

As for the age thing, sometimes young SJs are black and white and thing have to be done by the book or they take things too seriously. You strike me as a kind of guy who likes to do things properly, no?

Hmm... I like to do things properly... not so sure about that. I'm the type of guy that says "I don't care how it gets done as long as it gets done in a timely manner". :) I'm certainly used to doing things unorthodox. :cheese:

But let's put it this way, if my wife grabbed my butt in front of my parents, there WOULD be "proper" retribution. I would try to ignore it as best I could letting her think she got away with it. :blush: When, in fact, she would NEVER get away with doing such a thing! :newwink: Even if I'm not sure what that would be yet. ;)

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
But let's put it this way, if my wife grabbed my butt in front of my parents, there WOULD be "proper" retribution. I would try to ignore it as best I could letting her think she got away with it. :blush: When, in fact, she would NEVER get away with doing such a thing! :newwink: Even if I'm not sure what that would be yet. ;)

Now that sounds like a challenge .. When i can i meet your parents?
*Thinking, when would be the perfect opportunity to do the ideal butt squeeze* :devil:

Recoleta

No me digas, che!
MBTI Type
ISXJ
My ESFP friend is married to an ISTJ male, and she grabs/hits his butt all the time. Recently, ISTJ's parents and brother were over their home. The husband and his brother look a lot alike (same height/shape/etc.), and they were both standing there watching tv. ESFP was picking up some stuff around the house not really paying attention, and she didn't realize that her husband had gone into the other room with his parents and left his brother standing with his back turned toward the ESFP. While walking by, my ESFP friend grabs the brother's butt without realizing it was the brother until he reels around and just looks at her wide-eyed and mouth open! She gets really embarrassed and they both break out into uncontrolable laughter (luckily the family is really close and they love my ESFP friend). Of course everyone comes back into the room wondering what is so funny, and she is busted! In that situation you just have to laugh it off.

As for me, I'm really looking forward to having that kind of openness, intimacy, and fun with my future husband. :devil:

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Hmm... I like to do things properly... not so sure about that. I'm the type of guy that says "I don't care how it gets done as long as it gets done in a timely manner". :) I'm certainly used to doing things unorthodox. :cheese:

:laugh: Yes my husband makes me "pay" for my playfulness. :wubbie:

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
My ESFP friend is married to an ISTJ male, and she grabs/hits his butt all the time. Recently, ISTJ's parents and brother were over their home. The husband and his brother look a lot alike (same height/shape/etc.), and they were both standing there watching tv. ESFP was picking up some stuff around the house not really paying attention, and she didn't realize that her husband had gone into the other room with his parents and left his brother standing with his back turned toward the ESFP. While walking by, my ESFP friend grabs the brother's butt without realizing it was the brother until he reels around and just looks at her wide-eyed and mouth open! She gets really embarrassed and they both break out into uncontrolable laughter (luckily the family is really close and they love my ESFP friend). Of course everyone comes back into the room wondering what is so funny, and she is busted! In that situation you just have to laugh it off.

As for me, I'm really looking forward to having that kind of openness, intimacy, and fun with my future husband. :devil:

They seem to have a wonderful sense of humor. :yes:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ

You mean this is not limited to ISFJ's? :huh:

I knew the whole "innocent SJ girl" act was a facade! :peepwall: