• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ Females

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
:D Glowing like a furnace ;)
Being around her is like... the super cute SF-ness puts my critical NT mind at ease. It's like taking a short vacation, all the obligations and contingency plans and worry and global connections and bitter responsibility melts away in a bath of colorful paint the moment she starts pointing out pretty flowers by the roadside and names them and talks about how everyone is so uptight about keeping their yards pretty and momentarily stopping to smell the flowers and all that.

I think she had a lot of fun watching me play with Google Maps for Mobile, showing her on the map where I live and where I grew up and switching to Satellite mode to see everything, then she showed me where she grew up 'n stuff. Then she was starting to freeze so we went back to her place to conclude the date. Note to self: Bring jacket, to put on her when she's cold ;)

Oh my gosh .. how super sweet .. You got a brother???

Recoleta

No me digas, che!
MBTI Type
ISXJ
So cute! :) Glad to hear things are going well spirilis!

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
SF is a good type for INTP I think. Good work, Spirilis!

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay, INTPs are ridiculously cute when subdued by love.

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Great .. that means i have to settle again .. lol .. My man is out there, probably hiding :shock:

Hehe. If he's anything like me, he probably is hiding. ;)

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
My ESFJ chick broke it off with me, but she was really cool about it and we're still good friends and we're still going to prom, so you guys still rock.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
My ESFJ chick broke it off with me, but she was really cool about it and we're still good friends and we're still going to prom, so you guys still rock.

Really .. OK then .. I will be friends with my husband one day but not now .. its to raw and i feel that if i try and be friends with him now then i am hoping/hanging on for something to happen .. that is not healthy .. but he will make a cool friend one day ..:yes:

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
Really .. OK then .. I will be friends with my husband one day but not now .. its to raw and i feel that if i try and be friends with him now then i am hoping/hanging on for something to happen .. that is not healthy .. but he will make a cool friend one day ..:yes:
Meh, five bucks says we'll end up hooking up again and trying dating again later, it just wasn't a good time.

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I'm meeting up with my ISFJ (plus friends) to see a film next Saturday. PDA during film, or none at all? :x

I'm so nervous. We haven't seen each other in aggggges. I have no idea how to act. Being myself would probably make her regret agreeing to meet up. Maybe I should cancel. /catastrophizing

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I'm meeting up with my ISFJ (plus friends) to see a film next Saturday. PDA during film, or none at all? :x

I'm so nervous. We haven't seen each other in aggggges. I have no idea how to act. Being myself would probably make her regret agreeing to meet up. Maybe I should cancel. /catastrophizing

There should always be public display's of affection .. If you love/care for someone when why not show the world (When i first met my ex, we went out and i tried to hold his hand and he moved away, so i put my hand on his butt instead and gave it a good squeeze, i bet everyone saw that) .. lol .. Don't cancel and just be yourself .. people grow up .. DO NOT CANCEL .. You never know, you might just have a great time ..;)

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
There should always be public display's of affection .. If you love/care for someone when why not show the world (When i first met my ex, we went out and i tried to hold his hand and he moved away, so i put my hand on his butt instead and gave it a good squeeze, i bet everyone saw that) .. lol .. Don't cancel and just be yourself .. people grow up .. DO NOT CANCEL .. You never know, you might just have a great time ..;)

Really? Huh. For some reason I had assumed ISFJ's weren't keen on PDA in general. Thanks for the assurance, I'm just terrified of screwing up. This poor INTP isn't good at romance, in the traditional sense. Thanks again. :)

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Really? Huh. For some reason I had assumed ISFJ's weren't keen on PDA in general. Thanks for the assurance, I'm just terrified of screwing up. This poor INTP isn't good at romance, in the traditional sense. Thanks again. :)

:shock: .. EX wasn't good at romance for 7 years (my first xmas with him and he brought me a mirror, vase and a picture frame .. lmao, yes i was pissed off) .. good luck darling .. Maybe its just me .. tell me i can't do something and then i will .. The rebel in me ;) .. i also like pushing boundaries ..

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
Is that not an ISFJ kind of thinking???

What do you mean? I'm not sure what kind of thinking it was or if it's even true... its just soemthing I said a few days ago, I'm not even sure if there is any truth to it. Not sure if I even care at this point either, hahaha.

zillah

MBTI Type
ISTJ
<creeps into thread super late and sits down at the back>

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:shock: .. EX wasn't good at romance for 7 years (my first xmas with him and he brought me a mirror, vase and a picture frame .. lmao, yes i was pissed off) .. good luck darling .. Maybe its just me .. tell me i can't do something and then i will .. The rebel in me ;) .. i also like pushing boundaries ..

Well to add one more observation to the mix, the girl I'm with seems extremely embarrassed/shy showing affection around our other friends (probably because they tease the CRAP out of us... I take it in stride, like I'm on stage, but she clams up fast) but doesn't seem to mind us holding hands/having my arm around her/hugging her/whatever on the public streets. Third date's coming up and I need to seal the deal for good (haven't actually kissed her yet...) but I intend to do this in a very private/secluded place, knowing she's uncomfortable having an audience.

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Well to add one more observation to the mix, the girl I'm with seems extremely embarrassed/shy showing affection around our other friends (probably because they tease the CRAP out of us... I take it in stride, like I'm on stage, but she clams up fast) but doesn't seem to mind us holding hands/having my arm around her/hugging her/whatever on the public streets. Third date's coming up and I need to seal the deal for good (haven't actually kissed her yet...) but I intend to do this in a very private/secluded place, knowing she's uncomfortable having an audience.

Good observation and smart move. She might not like the public displays until she feels comfortable in the relationship meaning safe and secure in her feelings for you and with your intension. She also doesn't want to be taken for a fool in love.