• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ Females

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Do people think that an SJ woman might be a little more grounded and a little less insane than the women I am used to?

Warm

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Do people think that an SJ woman might be a little more grounded and a little less insane than the women I am used to?

Um, wouldn't we have to know what exactly you're used to before we can answer that question?

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Elaborate, please.

Cheater, alcoholic, cutter, any number of things. I've been through most things you could possibly imagine. I am 26 and my longest relationship was 10 months, in high school. I've never had a satisfying romantic relationship.

Warm

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Cheater, alcoholic, cutter, any number of things. I've been through most things you could possibly imagine. I am 26 and my longest relationship was 10 months, in high school. I've never had a satisfying romantic relationship.

*hugs*

Warm

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Thank you for the sympathy, but I am trying to move past all that. What types/qualities should I be looking for?
Only you can answer that. You should look for what suits you. Of course, if you don't know what suits you yet, you have some self-examining to do. What kind of woman do you want around you? What kind of woman will be able to put up with your personality? Think about the things you like to do. What kind of woman would like to do those things?

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's true. I'll refuse to go out until I get some bit of work finished, but then I'll go slightly crazy with the partying...

Good for you! Indulge! All work and no play = SUCKS.

As a ESTP, it is VERY hard for me to focus on work, especially if there is a good party around...or if I want to start one.. :whistling:

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Only you can answer that. You should look for what suits you. Of course, if you don't know what suits you yet, you have some self-examining to do. What kind of woman do you want around you? What kind of woman will be able to put up with your personality? Think about the things you like to do. What kind of woman would like to do those things?

I want someone at least somewhat intelligent, attractive, loyal, positive, and without major emotional baggage.

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oooh, sounds exciting! :smile: I commend you for taking the initiative and inviting her to the concert. If she was ecstatic and you're sick with anxiety... :wubbie:

Hm, it was a great time :D I posted more here but decided to take it out since it's just slightly O/T from the original point of the thread but if anyone wants details just PM me ;)

Recoleta

No me digas, che!
MBTI Type
ISXJ
Yay spirilis! Glad to hear that. Also, although you are in the SJ forum, you should know that we're really not as anal-retentive as we may be perceived to be. IMO it's totally ok to be off topic when you have good news of the :wubbie: kind! I vote that you should share it here! That way all the other male SJs can live vicariously through your experiences...haha! :devil:

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ
I want someone at least somewhat intelligent, attractive, loyal, positive, and without major emotional baggage.

The problem is, you just never know how anyone is going to be until you've been with them. It's chance. You can obviously improve your chances by opening your mind though, looking outside of your usual box of who you're attracted to. If you see a girl and think, "yeah she's my type", maybe have a quick think about whether she reminds you of your exes. If yes, probably best to avoid.

Yay spirilis! Glad to hear that. Also, although you are in the SJ forum, you should know that we're really not as anal-retentive as we may be perceived to be. IMO it's totally ok to be off topic when you have good news of the :wubbie: kind! I vote that you should share it here! That way all the other male SJs can live vicariously through your experiences...haha! :devil:

Yeah! No-one cares about ppl going off topic when it's interesting. :newwink:

wrldisquiethere

MBTI Type
xSFJ
Enneagram
2w1
h I think on friday when I see her I'm going to give her a few 8.5x11 photo printouts of some of my favorite outdoor photography ;) Then tell her I'm not saying where those were taken until I take her there... mwahahahaha
Aw! :D

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
The problem is, you just never know how anyone is going to be until you've been with them. It's chance. You can obviously improve your chances by opening your mind though, looking outside of your usual box of who you're attracted to. If you see a girl and think, "yeah she's my type", maybe have a quick think about whether she reminds you of your exes. If yes, probably best to avoid.

I don't have a physical type. I don't know how it keeps happening that each of these girls is messed up in some way.

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
I think the girl I'm currently seeing is ESFJ, and she's pretty awesome, so... good job guys!

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
eeeeee! eeeeeee! eeeeeee! the (first one-on-one) date's tonight :D
I can't help but listen to a song written by and partially sung by a drummer I totally respect ;)

Does Everyone Stare? by The Police (Reggatta de Blanc)

I change my clothes ten times before I take you on a date
I'm in a cold sweat, I panic, and it makes me late
I knew you never asked for this
I know
My shots will always misfire
My shots will always miss

Does everyone stare this way at you?
I only look this way at you

I change my clothes ten times before I take you on a date
I get the heebie-jeebies, and my panic makes me late
I break into a cold sweat reaching for the phone
I let it ring twice before I chicken out and decide you're not at home

Does everyone stare the way I do?
I only stare this way at you

I never noticed the size of my feet
Until I kicked you in the shins
Will you ever forgive me
For the shape I'm in
For the shape I'm in

I'm gonna write you a sonnet but I don't know where to start
I'm so used to laughing at the things in my heart
Last of all I'm sorry 'cos you never asked for this
I can see I'm not your type and my shot will always miss, always miss

{fade}

(um, I certainly hope I never accidentally kick her in the shins and I hope I am her type... oh and I never chicken out on phonecalls, LOL)

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
In typical fashion .. i'm the last one to find out ..

Hi all :hi: .. female ISFJ .. (looking for a decent man who isn't going to hurt/use or manipulate my kind soul .. no takers .. sod it then, i'm staying single forever .. lol)

Edit - that's not true .. i am a true romantic and will get hurt again .. all in the name of love .. Daft cow i am ;)