User Tag List

First 123412 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 246

Thread: SJ Females

  1. #11
    Senior Member Warm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    723

    Default

    Um...SJ party?

  2. #12
    Senior Member Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warm View Post
    Um...SJ party?
    There ain't no party like an SJ party! (Go look up 'S Club 7' if you're wondering...)
    :546:

    Although I suspect it would look more like this:


    Edit: Why do I ignore ES*Js...? There needs to be more of them!

  3. #13

    Default

    Well if any of you ladies are single, near the Western New York area, and between 20 and 30 --I know a very available ESFP that's curious about meeting a nice SJ girl (since I bored the brains out of him with MBTI babble).

    Tryin' to throw a "holla" out there for him. If I could just get him to use the forum...
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

  4. #14
    your resident asshole
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warm View Post
    Um...SJ party?
    *sneaks in through the back door*

    hehehe...

  5. #15
    Senior Member Amira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    199

    Default

    Voila, another SJ girl.

  6. #16
    Freshman Member simulatedworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    In a brief word of kindness to SJs, they're usually pretty cool at parties (especially extroverted ones) because parties are planned fun time. SJs like to have a good time just like anybody else; they just take the distinction between "work time" and "play time" very seriously.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

  7. #17
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Well if any of you ladies are single, near the Western New York area, and between 20 and 30 --I know a very available ESFP that's curious about meeting a nice SJ girl (since I bored the brains out of him with MBTI babble).

    Tryin' to throw a "holla" out there for him. If I could just get him to use the forum...
    That's nice of you to "holla" for him. hahaha Why won't he come to the forum?

    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    In a brief word of kindness to SJs, they're usually pretty cool at parties (especially extroverted ones) because parties are planned fun time. SJs like to have a good time just like anybody else; they just take the distinction between "work time" and "play time" very seriously.
    This is probably true. Has there ever been any female ESFJ's on this forum? I test borderline but am definitely more introverted.

  8. #18
    Senior Member Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    LSI
    Posts
    733

    Default

    I could attempt to get the two kids next in line in my family to join... Then you ladies would have two more ISFJs.
    - Caleb

    "I am what I need to be..."

    "Nemo me impune lacessit - No one provokes me with impunity."

  9. #19
    IRL is not real Cimarron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    3,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
    I could attempt to get the two kids next in line in my family to join... Then you ladies would have two more ISFJs.
    They would be kind of young, wouldn't they? Some of our topics, like relationships, which gets discussed a lot, are not really something on which they could give much input.
    Last edited by Cimarron; 03-24-2009 at 08:16 AM. Reason: is/are grammar
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

  10. #20
    Senior Member Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    In a brief word of kindness to SJs, they're usually pretty cool at parties (especially extroverted ones) because parties are planned fun time. SJs like to have a good time just like anybody else; they just take the distinction between "work time" and "play time" very seriously.

    It's true. I'll refuse to go out until I get some bit of work finished, but then I'll go slightly crazy with the partying...

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Females How Do you Like to Be Approached?
    By obzen210 in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-07-2017, 06:58 PM
  2. [SJ] A theory about SJs and mistyping
    By Zeego in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-13-2016, 03:42 PM
  3. [MBTItm] SP or SJ females?
    By fragrance in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 03:15 PM
  4. Are females expected to be more SJ than males?
    By mrcockburn in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 08:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO