• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ Females

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Totally resurrecting this from the grave... as I figured an update would be fun. That ISFJ from 2009? (see page ~9-10 or so, e.g. post#98) Proposed to her 6 months after we met, got married 6 months after that, we've been married 3.5yr (known each other 4.5yr) and have 2 kids. Oh yeah, she's still F!@#ING AMAZING. That is all.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Totally resurrecting this from the grave... as I figured an update would be fun. That ISFJ from 2009? (see page ~9-10 or so, e.g. post#98) Proposed to her 6 months after we met, got married 6 months after that, we've been married 3.5yr (known each other 4.5yr) and have 2 kids. Oh yeah, she's still F!@#ING AMAZING. That is all.

That's wonderful, congratulations! :wubbie:

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

ISFJ's are pimp. You're a lucky guy, good work.

I am not a female but I am ISFJ, and these two posts make me feel like a BOSS! :2ar15::evilgenius::solidarity: