User Tag List

First 71516171819 Last

Thread: SJ Females

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    I'm developing a skill that I don't have!

Ooohh.... I have listed ALL of my standards for a woman in the "SJ Standards" thread. But, I am wondering if they are too high. Others on the forum say they are not, but I still wonder. =(

Sas> I do remember being the first to talk to you, but I do not recall... being "flirty" with you. In fact, I believe it was the other way around! I see how it is, trying to blame ME for being the flirty one!

Anyways, talking on here I have lots of confidence because I am not trying to impress. I am simply trying to figure out how to impress... if that makes any sense. And I don't want to take over this thread, as I am not an SJ girl and I will get reprimanded.
    Take that mindset when persuing women. That mindset, is what was a relief for me when I was dating my husband. We weren't trying to impress each other, we both knew that we were dating for marriage and consequently, we could be ourselves.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Sas> I do remember being the first to talk to you, but I do not recall... being "flirty" with you. In fact, I believe it was the other way around! I see how it is, trying to blame ME for being the flirty one!

Anyways, talking on here I have lots of confidence because I am not trying to impress. I am simply trying to figure out how to impress... if that makes any sense. And I don't want to take over this thread, as I am not an SJ girl and I will get reprimanded.

Oh, you are sooo adorable. No, i remember very well (sometimes) you was just a little flirty with me, well i took it that way, i may be wrong.

Never go out to impress, do in the real world what you are doing here, your just being yourself. Its nice and such a refreshing change from the A-holes out there. There is no pretense bullcrap with you, you are just a genuinely nice guy.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by countrygirl View Post
    Take that mindset when persuing women. That mindset, is what was a relief for me when I was dating my husband. We weren't trying to impress each other, we both knew that we were dating for marriage and consequently, we could be ourselves.
    What mindset?

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Oh, you are sooo adorable.
    ISTJ's are not "cute" and "adorable"! =(

No, i remember very well (sometimes) you was just a little flirty with me, well i took it that way, i may be wrong.
    Welll... maybe a lllittle bit...

Never go out to impress, do in the real world what you are doing here, your just being yourself. Its nice and such a refreshing change from the A-holes out there. There is no pretense bullcrap with you, you are just a genuinely nice guy.
    But. If you do not try to impress. Then how will you impress? It goes back the issue I posted in my blog I guess, taking my online personality and executing it offline. For some reason, this very hard for me as it is hard to be myself around people I do not know, because it makes you vulnerable. =(

Genuinely nice guy... maybe I should put THAT above my avatar!
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESFJ

But. If you do not try to impress. Then how will you impress? It goes back the issue I posted in my blog I guess, taking my online personality and executing it offline. For some reason, this very hard for me as it is hard to be myself around people I do not know, because it makes you vulnerable. =(

Genuinely nice guy... maybe I should put THAT above my avatar!
    You impress others by being yourself first and foremost. Later in the relationship you try to impress (although i wouldn't really use that word) with the little things you took so much time and effort to do for her.
    I don't know you, yet just speaking online to you, you seem so nice, genuine and likable and sooo reliable. And nice is good. I can only imagine you being around others and feeling uncomfortable (i see it with my kid). Have you never met someone where you didn't know each other and she/he initiated the conversation and you have became friends. I assume you have a few close friends, you opened yourself up to them thus becoming vulnerable and hopefully made some great friendships. In life you have to take chances, sometimes you get hurt from that risk, sometimes you don't.
    STOP PUTTING YOURSELF DOWN.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni

haha innocent SJ girl facade... I love it
    Especially when she slowly unpeels the innocence like an onion (and probably feels decadent doing so)... it's like yeah, come on baby, none of this is surprising me... I'm enjoying every minute of it though
    intp | type 9w1 sp/sx/so

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by spirilis View Post
    Especially when she slowly unpeels the innocence like an onion (and probably feels decadent doing so)... it's like yeah, come on baby, none of this is surprising me... I'm enjoying every minute of it though
    Awww .. I am so happy for you.
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ISTJ

You impress others by being yourself first and foremost. Later in the relationship you try to impress (although i wouldn't really use that word) with the little things you took so much time and effort to do for her.
    I don't know you, yet just speaking online to you, you seem so nice, genuine and likable and sooo reliable. And nice is good. I can only imagine you being around others and feeling uncomfortable (i see it with my kid). Have you never met someone where you didn't know each other and she/he initiated the conversation and you have became friends. I assume you have a few close friends, you opened yourself up to them thus becoming vulnerable and hopefully made some great friendships. In life you have to take chances, sometimes you get hurt from that risk, sometimes you don't.
    STOP PUTTING YOURSELF DOWN.
    Yeah, I have a close friend. But sadly, he does not live near me anymore. =( And my other "close" friend betrayed me, and he lives right next door to me.

You are right about the vulnerability thing, that is what everyone else says. But when you are vulnerable, you are less alert thus not ready for self defense or defense of another, should it be necessary.

Thank you for the compliments.

Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    4w5

Ha Ha! Are you speaking from your own personal experience with your ISFJ?

Quote Originally Posted by saslou
    You impress others by being yourself first and foremost.
    That mindset D@v3. Saslou explains it well.

Quote Originally Posted by saslou
    Later in the relationship you try to impress (although i wouldn't really use that word) with the little things you took so much time and effort to do for her.
    That is how you keep her.

@saslou> I have been corrected as well. ISTJ guys are "manly" and "strong". Nice guys are for marrying but don't forget that to avoid putting guys in the 'friendship zone', they need to keep it spicy with a sexual aura. I think D@v3 has potental with this as well (see butt squeezing and revenge posts).

MBTI
    ESFJ

Yeah, I have a close friend. But sadly, he does not live near me anymore. =( And my other "close" friend betrayed me, and he lives right next door to me.

You are right about the vulnerability thing, that is what everyone else says. But when you are vulnerable, you are less alert thus not ready for self defense or defense of another, should it be necessary.

Thank you for the compliments.
    Right, example. Today i started a health and safety course. 2 women walked into the room before me and sat down, i was looking for a place to sit on my own. Instead i made the decision to sit beside one of the ladies. She said hi to me and i said hi back. The conversation started and before we knew it others were joining in and we were all laughing away. It starts with a 'hi' or 'hello' then see what comes of it, you can still keep your guard up and not give anything away, its just idle chit chat ... But it could become more. A lot of people are nervous when it comes to meeting new people so you are not on your own but people will only like you and want to get to know you better if you are able to show part of yourself to them that they themselves can relate to.

@saslou> I have been corrected as well. ISTJ guys are "manly" and "strong". Nice guys are for marrying but don't forget that to avoid putting guys in the 'friendship zone', they need to keep it spicy with a sexual aura. I think D@v3 has potental with this as well (see butt squeezing and revenge posts).
    Right, 'manly' and 'strong', noted . D@v3 will one day meet someone who will help him push his own boundaries and make him happier than he's ever been even with the butt squeezing moments . lol
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni

Ha Ha! Are you speaking from your own personal experience with your ISFJ?
    *ahem* What?

I'm sure she'd never let me admit it...
    intp | type 9w1 sp/sx/so