User Tag List

First 61415161718 Last

Thread: SJ Females

MBTI
    ISTJ

Are you two saying that I am right? Hmm... "manly" and "strong" I completely made that up, I can't believe you both agreed with me!

Yeah, there are not many women here.... small town + me being shy= not many women

But I am moving in a few weeks to a city full of wimminz! There MUST be a woman I can find there!
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by countrygirl View Post
    This is true but I've also found that women in general are not allowed to be sexually open in public least they're shunned as a whore.
    If my wife did that to me, I would not call her whore. I would be very embarrassed though in front of my parents and like I said... I would get my revenge later.

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    Are you two saying that I am right? Hmm... "manly" and "strong" I completely made that up, I can't believe you both agreed with me!

Yeah, there are not many women here.... small town + me being shy= not many women

But I am moving in a few weeks to a city full of wimminz! There MUST be a woman I can find there!
    Why wouldn't you be 'manly and strong'? Hmmm...me think you need to work on your confidence. And yes being shy sucks, I got over mine with time.

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    4w5

If my wife did that to me, I would not call her whore. I would be very embarrassed though in front of my parents and like I said... I would get my revenge later.
    I should of said 'single' women. In a relationship it is different. But I am old so maybe things have changed?

MBTI
    ISTJ

I don't know, I seem to be kind of traditional myself. Not sure if age has anything to do with it. I mean, I bet Warm does the same thing as you! It would not surprise me.

I guess I am manly and strong, and you are right, I having barely any confidence and being very shy and quiet does not help me any. =(

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    4w5

Use your sister's wedding to work on not being shy and quite.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Use your sister's wedding to work on not being shy and quite.
    I guess so, that is all I can do. =( So, how do I pick out the SJ females at the wedding? That is, how do I discern them from the NF's?

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    4w5

I guess so, that is all I can do. =( So, how do I pick out the SJ females at the wedding? That is, how do I discern them from the NF's?
    Don't be sad! Remember the bigger picture -- you are developing skills so that you can persue women with more confidence.

A better question would be to ask yourself what kind of women are you looking for? What qualities do you want?

Before I met my husband, I made a list of thing that I needed and wanted in a husband. As far as I can remember:

- over 6' in height (I am tall)
    -emotional maturity
    -understood my need for independance and space (I didn't realize I was introverted)
    -had the same humor as me

He matched all of them.

MBTI
    ESFJ

I guess I am manly and strong, and you are right, I having barely any confidence and being very shy and quiet does not help me any. =(
    SHY???? You was the first person to talk to me on here and being a little flirty if i remember correctly. . Do you not find talking to people online has increased your confidence?
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ISTJ

Don't be sad! Remember the bigger picture -- you are developing skills so that you can persue women with more confidence.

A better question would be to ask yourself what kind of women are you looking for? What qualities do you want?

Before I met my husband, I made a list of thing that I needed and wanted in a husband. As far as I can remember:

- over 6' in height (I am tall)
    -emotional maturity
    -understood my need for independance and space (I didn't realize I was introverted)
    -had the same humor as me

He matched all of them.
    I'm developing a skill that I don't have!

Ooohh.... I have listed ALL of my standards for a woman in the "SJ Standards" thread. But, I am wondering if they are too high. Others on the forum say they are not, but I still wonder. =(

Sas> I do remember being the first to talk to you, but I do not recall... being "flirty" with you. In fact, I believe it was the other way around! I see how it is, trying to blame ME for being the flirty one!

Anyways, talking on here I have lots of confidence because I am not trying to impress. I am simply trying to figure out how to impress... if that makes any sense. And I don't want to take over this thread, as I am not an SJ girl and I will get reprimanded.