User Tag List

First 4121314151624 Last

Results 131 to 140 of 246

Thread: SJ Females

  1. #131
    Perfect Gentleman! =D d@v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    2,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by countrygirl View Post
    @ saslou I love squeezing my husband's butt in public.
    Is this normal? ..........He must not be an ISTJ.
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #132
    Senior Member countrygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    Is this normal? ..........He must not be an ISTJ.

    It made him blush for awhile especially in front of his parents. But now he knows how to get even and that would be TMI.

    You're just young.

  3. #133
    Perfect Gentleman! =D d@v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    2,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by countrygirl View Post
    It made him blush for awhile especially in front of his parents. But now he knows how to get even and that would be TMI.

    You're just young.
    In front of his parents even?! What has the world come to? Are you SURE you're an ISFJ? So he is an ISTJ?

    I don't think age has anything to do with it...
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #134
    Senior Member countrygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    In front of his parents even?! What has the world come to? Are you SURE you're an ISFJ? So he is an ISTJ?

    I don't think age has anything to do with it...
    Only grabbing his butt in front of his parents. It's just playfulness. His dad just rolls his eyes and his mom is such a prude...she just ignores the whole thing, pretends it didn't happen. She begining to see that it is just playfulness.

    Yes, I always come out a an ISFJ. My husband is an ISTJ, his S and T functions are slighly predominate than N and F.

    As for the age thing, sometimes young SJs are black and white and thing have to be done by the book or they take things too seriously. You strike me as a kind of guy who likes to do things properly, no?

  5. #135
    Perfect Gentleman! =D d@v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    2,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by countrygirl View Post
    Only grabbing his butt in front of his parents. It's just playfulness. His dad just rolls his eyes and his mom is such a prude...she just ignores the whole thing, pretends it didn't happen. She begining to see that it is just playfulness.

    Yes, I always come out a an ISFJ. My husband is an ISTJ, his S and T functions are slighly predominate than N and F.

    As for the age thing, sometimes young SJs are black and white and thing have to be done by the book or they take things too seriously. You strike me as a kind of guy who likes to do things properly, no?
    Hmm... I like to do things properly... not so sure about that. I'm the type of guy that says "I don't care how it gets done as long as it gets done in a timely manner". I'm certainly used to doing things unorthodox.

    But let's put it this way, if my wife grabbed my butt in front of my parents, there WOULD be "proper" retribution. I would try to ignore it as best I could letting her think she got away with it. When, in fact, she would NEVER get away with doing such a thing! Even if I'm not sure what that would be yet.
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #136
    Senior Member Saslou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    4,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    But let's put it this way, if my wife grabbed my butt in front of my parents, there WOULD be "proper" retribution. I would try to ignore it as best I could letting her think she got away with it. When, in fact, she would NEVER get away with doing such a thing! Even if I'm not sure what that would be yet.
    Now that sounds like a challenge .. When i can i meet your parents?
    *Thinking, when would be the perfect opportunity to do the ideal butt squeeze*
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

  7. #137
    No me digas, che! Recoleta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    MBTI
    ISXJ
    Posts
    600

    Default

    My ESFP friend is married to an ISTJ male, and she grabs/hits his butt all the time. Recently, ISTJ's parents and brother were over their home. The husband and his brother look a lot alike (same height/shape/etc.), and they were both standing there watching tv. ESFP was picking up some stuff around the house not really paying attention, and she didn't realize that her husband had gone into the other room with his parents and left his brother standing with his back turned toward the ESFP. While walking by, my ESFP friend grabs the brother's butt without realizing it was the brother until he reels around and just looks at her wide-eyed and mouth open! She gets really embarrassed and they both break out into uncontrolable laughter (luckily the family is really close and they love my ESFP friend). Of course everyone comes back into the room wondering what is so funny, and she is busted! In that situation you just have to laugh it off.

    As for me, I'm really looking forward to having that kind of openness, intimacy, and fun with my future husband.

  8. #138
    Senior Member countrygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    Hmm... I like to do things properly... not so sure about that. I'm the type of guy that says "I don't care how it gets done as long as it gets done in a timely manner". I'm certainly used to doing things unorthodox.

    But let's put it this way, if my wife grabbed my butt in front of my parents, there WOULD be "proper" retribution. I would try to ignore it as best I could letting her think she got away with it. When, in fact, she would NEVER get away with doing such a thing! Even if I'm not sure what that would be yet.
    Yes my husband makes me "pay" for my playfulness.

  9. #139
    Senior Member countrygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Recoleta View Post
    My ESFP friend is married to an ISTJ male, and she grabs/hits his butt all the time. Recently, ISTJ's parents and brother were over their home. The husband and his brother look a lot alike (same height/shape/etc.), and they were both standing there watching tv. ESFP was picking up some stuff around the house not really paying attention, and she didn't realize that her husband had gone into the other room with his parents and left his brother standing with his back turned toward the ESFP. While walking by, my ESFP friend grabs the brother's butt without realizing it was the brother until he reels around and just looks at her wide-eyed and mouth open! She gets really embarrassed and they both break out into uncontrolable laughter (luckily the family is really close and they love my ESFP friend). Of course everyone comes back into the room wondering what is so funny, and she is busted! In that situation you just have to laugh it off.

    As for me, I'm really looking forward to having that kind of openness, intimacy, and fun with my future husband.
    They seem to have a wonderful sense of humor.

  10. #140
    Perfect Gentleman! =D d@v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    2,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Recoleta View Post
    As for me, I'm really looking forward to having that kind of openness, intimacy, and fun with my future husband.
    You mean this is not limited to ISFJ's?

    I knew the whole "innocent SJ girl" act was a facade!
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Females How Do you Like to Be Approached?
    By obzen210 in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-07-2017, 06:58 PM
  2. [SJ] A theory about SJs and mistyping
    By Zeego in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-13-2016, 03:42 PM
  3. [MBTItm] SP or SJ females?
    By fragrance in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 03:15 PM
  4. Are females expected to be more SJ than males?
    By mrcockburn in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 08:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO