User Tag List

First 2101112131422 Last

Thread: SJ Females

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Really .. OK then .. I will be friends with my husband one day but not now .. its to raw and i feel that if i try and be friends with him now then i am hoping/hanging on for something to happen .. that is not healthy .. but he will make a cool friend one day ..
    Meh, five bucks says we'll end up hooking up again and trying dating again later, it just wasn't a good time.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by GZA View Post
    Meh, five bucks says we'll end up hooking up again and trying dating again later, it just wasn't a good time.
    Is that not an ISFJ kind of thinking???
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Widdles in your cream.
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

I'm meeting up with my ISFJ (plus friends) to see a film next Saturday. PDA during film, or none at all? :x

I'm so nervous. We haven't seen each other in aggggges. I have no idea how to act. Being myself would probably make her regret agreeing to meet up. Maybe I should cancel. /catastrophizing
    Um, yeah.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Grungemouse View Post
    I'm meeting up with my ISFJ (plus friends) to see a film next Saturday. PDA during film, or none at all? :x

I'm so nervous. We haven't seen each other in aggggges. I have no idea how to act. Being myself would probably make her regret agreeing to meet up. Maybe I should cancel. /catastrophizing
    There should always be public display's of affection .. If you love/care for someone when why not show the world (When i first met my ex, we went out and i tried to hold his hand and he moved away, so i put my hand on his butt instead and gave it a good squeeze, i bet everyone saw that) .. lol .. Don't cancel and just be yourself .. people grow up .. DO NOT CANCEL .. You never know, you might just have a great time ..
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Widdles in your cream.
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

There should always be public display's of affection .. If you love/care for someone when why not show the world (When i first met my ex, we went out and i tried to hold his hand and he moved away, so i put my hand on his butt instead and gave it a good squeeze, i bet everyone saw that) .. lol .. Don't cancel and just be yourself .. people grow up .. DO NOT CANCEL .. You never know, you might just have a great time ..
    Really? Huh. For some reason I had assumed ISFJ's weren't keen on PDA in general. Thanks for the assurance, I'm just terrified of screwing up. This poor INTP isn't good at romance, in the traditional sense. Thanks again.
    Um, yeah.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Grungemouse View Post
    Really? Huh. For some reason I had assumed ISFJ's weren't keen on PDA in general. Thanks for the assurance, I'm just terrified of screwing up. This poor INTP isn't good at romance, in the traditional sense. Thanks again.
    .. EX wasn't good at romance for 7 years (my first xmas with him and he brought me a mirror, vase and a picture frame .. lmao, yes i was pissed off) .. good luck darling .. Maybe its just me .. tell me i can't do something and then i will .. The rebel in me .. i also like pushing boundaries ..
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    infp

Is that not an ISFJ kind of thinking???
    What do you mean? I'm not sure what kind of thinking it was or if it's even true... its just soemthing I said a few days ago, I'm not even sure if there is any truth to it. Not sure if I even care at this point either, hahaha.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Socionics
    ISTj

<creeps into thread super late and sits down at the back>

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni

.. EX wasn't good at romance for 7 years (my first xmas with him and he brought me a mirror, vase and a picture frame .. lmao, yes i was pissed off) .. good luck darling .. Maybe its just me .. tell me i can't do something and then i will .. The rebel in me .. i also like pushing boundaries ..
    Well to add one more observation to the mix, the girl I'm with seems extremely embarrassed/shy showing affection around our other friends (probably because they tease the CRAP out of us... I take it in stride, like I'm on stage, but she clams up fast) but doesn't seem to mind us holding hands/having my arm around her/hugging her/whatever on the public streets. Third date's coming up and I need to seal the deal for good (haven't actually kissed her yet...) but I intend to do this in a very private/secluded place, knowing she's uncomfortable having an audience.
    intp | type 9w1 sp/sx/so

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by spirilis View Post
    Well to add one more observation to the mix, the girl I'm with seems extremely embarrassed/shy showing affection around our other friends (probably because they tease the CRAP out of us... I take it in stride, like I'm on stage, but she clams up fast) but doesn't seem to mind us holding hands/having my arm around her/hugging her/whatever on the public streets. Third date's coming up and I need to seal the deal for good (haven't actually kissed her yet...) but I intend to do this in a very private/secluded place, knowing she's uncomfortable having an audience.
    Good observation and smart move. She might not like the public displays until she feels comfortable in the relationship meaning safe and secure in her feelings for you and with your intension. She also doesn't want to be taken for a fool in love.