User Tag List

First 12

Thread: Dejavu

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Rarely do I have dejavu, but I have re-occurring dreams often.

MBTI
    ESFJ

I frequently have deja vu .. i know some people dismiss it .. the last time i had it i was sitting in the basement in Canada preparing to leave for England (i was only there for 6 weeks) and me and hubby was talking very emotionally about our relationship and marriage and why it was ending .. I had never sat where i was, discussing what we were talking about previous to that moment and it scared the hell out of me ..

I believe though that our lives are mapped out for us and deja vu is just a reminder that we were meant to be at that moment at that time so just confirming ..

yeah i am crazy .. and reoccurring dreams .. someone/anyone can have mine .. black and white tiled room from floor to ceiling and im either in the corner of the huge room and i am tiny or the room is tiny and i am huge in the corner .. i hate that dream with a passion..

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    4w5

I use to have them frequently, vividly and strongly. Not so much now and just a fleeting moment.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I have deja vu all the time. It's usually about something really obscure and when I tell people about it, they go "Whatever. I'll take your word for it."

Sometimes I feel like I have deja vu before certain events happen, and then I have deja vu AGAIN later on and go "Oh RIGHT." I think that it's probably deja vu times three - that I just have deja vu about certain things more often than I should. Or that my life is just repetetive. That would make sense, what with me being an ESTJ and everything
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ISTx

I get it occasionally. It's trippy.