• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFJ] what do you guys think of ESFJ girls?

niki

MBTI Type
INFP
anyone?

I have a female ESFJ friend,
and all I can say about her is: she's such a caring person....even when I never asked her to particularly care for me :blush:

what do you guys think?
any experience with ESFJ girl?

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Generous, caring, very sympathetic, outgoing, interested in others, very expressive, great with kids and animals, at times moody, needy, and they like tidy environments.

They always look well "put together" if that makes sense.

Basically awesome.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Wonderful creatures. Truly caring.

I think many negative stereotypes associated with the ESFJ female are probably better applied to their ESTJ counterpart.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I would be willing to bet that they would get along with me better than the ESTJ's! :yes:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When they are mature they are awesome people. Otherwise when they are immature they are annoying and naggy.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
ESFJ -
When they're good, they are really good.
When they're bad, they are really bad.

ESTJ -
When they are good or bad, they're really bad.

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
God, I hope this thread doesn't turn into another ESxJ bitchfest.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
ESTJ -
When they are good or bad, they're really bad.

Not true! When they like you, they're the best. When they don't, holy shit. Luckily mine loves me for some reason.

*Equips his ESTJ hate extinguisher*

B

beyondaurora

I only know one ESFJ (confirmed type) - my receptionist coworker.

She's extremely dutiful, always finding something to do around the office, very bubbly in expression, makes a LOT of small talk with the people in the office (although, I don't think she would consider it small talk -- ex., telling everyone about the new car she's getting, what her dog did yesterday, about the party she's planning, etc.), very sensitive to smells (she walks around spraying the office with odor eliminating spray -- even if it's just the smell of someone's lunch), careful and serious about her work, very enthusiastic about a new deal the company has closed (and follows the "story" with all the details from start to finish), very clean and tidy (her environment and her way of dress), talks on the phone a lot with her mom and husband and gets upset easily by events in the newspaper (and follows the news consistently).

wolfy

awsm
Generous, caring, very sympathetic, outgoing, interested in others, very expressive, great with kids and animals, at times moody, needy, and they like tidy environments.

Basically awesome.

What he said :yes:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How is any type different when they're immature?

They aren't. Just the things they are naggy about annoy me a good bit more. Not sure how to put it into words, but it's there. Besides, everyone should avoid unhealthy peeps anyway.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Oh....my. They're everywhere! I swear, walk outside, and 75% chance the first girl you run into will be an xSFJ. Halfish of those are ESFJs and half are ISFJs. My mother and sister are ESFJ. At work, there are at least 6 ESFJs I work with. Then there's the ESFJ that I've been becoming friends with the last 2 months. They're just....so...caring. And they take whatever they see as your mood. The ENFJ girls will theorize about what's bugging you. The ESFJs will see you acting weird and will just start probing and probing and probing. Enough rant.

There's one ESFJ I work with that I really like. You can tell she genuinely cares about other people. I don't know how to explain it, but you can tell a difference between an ESFJ that's helping someone because they feel they need to and the ESFJ that's helping someone because they just care about them. It's an intricate difference.

See, everyone talks about ISTJs being able to just run their daily life. We can. We take care of the details damn well. But, the ESFJs, they're like the model citizens. They make sure they're like well kept up with while at the same time being so concerned about others. The girl that comes to a party or dinner that's well put together and flitting around talking to everyone is likely an ESFJ.

I just don't like how they constantly try to figure out why I'm so impersonal and analytical. The other thing that bothers me is it's like their feelings are hurt if they can't try to connect to you on a personal level.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I like em if they're hot.

Azseroffs

MBTI Type
ENTj
Enneagram
5w4
Gotta get some negatives in here:devil:

Hard headed, illogical, nagging... uninteresting..

annoying.. I think only T types would understand

hmm..

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Basically awesome.

Mostly agreed...they're awesome in the right context. Just don't try to live or share any personal space with them unless you're very serious about cleanliness. They can get a little flustered over some trivial shit at times, but they're very caring and I respect their sense of duty to others above themselves.

simpleamazement

MBTI Type
istj
Enneagram
They're cool once you get to know them. Some of them can be really egocentric though. At least here in California.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Gotta get some negatives in here:devil:

Hard headed, illogical, nagging... uninteresting..

annoying.. I think only T types would understand

hmm..

ESFJs can tend to bring out the worst in a T, don't ya think?

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not true! When they like you, they're the best. When they don't, holy shit. Luckily mine loves me for some reason.

*Equips his ESTJ hate extinguisher*

Agreed. I get along with mine great :blush: He's definitely a really "developed" ESTJ... I find him really understanding. Or maybe that's just because I'm in ISTP female and we're so like-minded :blink: