User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Oh, dear. I might add the ESFJ sibling I mentioned is a preteen, and therefore still in the maturing stage? Plus, we're sisters, haha! Of course we're going to see each other at our ugliest.

ESFJs ARE lovely. They truly are. Great planners, great people-people, and they can bring life to anyone and anything. I think it's their passion that distinguishes them--it can go either in a great direction or a bad one. I do apologize for only mentioning the negatives, that wasn't my intention at all.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    I think I've actually gotten more extroverted as I've grown up. Of course, I am a weirdo.
    Well maybe you just get less annoying.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    See, I don't do that at all, and one of my biggest pet peeves is when people take out bad moods on everyone else. Drives me up the wall.
    Yeah, this is a big pet peeve of mind too, but I have definitely seen some ESFJs take out their bad mood on everyone else.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    LSI

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    My mother is ESFJ, father is INTJ. I just don't get what he sees in her. I'm not saying she's a bad person. It's just, they're on such different wavelengths. It must just be the opposites attract thing.

Wow raz. My mom is an ESFJ and my dad is an INTJ (supposedly) too.
    - Caleb

"I am what I need to be..."

"Nemo me impune lacessit - No one provokes me with impunity."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6 sx/sp

They are your typical sorority girl...

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
    Wow raz. My mom is an ESFJ and my dad is an INTJ (supposedly) too.
    Well, I've never met an INTJ I didn't think was cool so I can see this.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    Yeah, this is a big pet peeve of mind too, but I have definitely seen some ESFJs take out their bad mood on everyone else.

I am sure. An ESFJ who is self-absorbed (it can happen) is probably a bear to be around.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

Enneagram
    1w2

I don't deny I've taken out bad moods on other people, but whenever people talk about ESFJs on the forum them being emotional whackjobs or illogical is the defining characteristic of the type. Everyone in my family and my friends have taken out their bad mood on me on at some point in time. There is no range of behaviors that people comment on that ESFJs exhibit; it's the same complaints or even compliments. I don't see any richness or variety in descriptions of behavior. It's very hollow which is probably why ESFJs who have their heads screwed on right don't identify.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    I don't deny I've taken out bad moods on other people, but whenever people talk about ESFJs on the forum them being emotional whackjobs or illogical is the defining characteristic of the type. Everyone in my family and my friends have taken out their bad mood on me on at some point in time. There is no range of behaviors that people comment on that ESFJs exhibit; it's the same complaints or even compliments. I don't see any richness or variety in descriptions of behavior. It's very hollow which is probably why ESFJs who have their heads screwed on right don't identify.
    Yeah, I agree, and that makes the people who do the bolded the illogical emotional whackjobs. They're projecting!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    :run

ESFJs have bad sides that are more tolerable than ESTJ, ISFJ, ESFP. (one letter difference)

I know one who's 20 and she's pretty smart for an sfj (this is coming from an intp), and she's pretty cute too.

Most INTPs like myself dislike SF's of any kind, but this one type is an exception.