User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Justin V View Post
    They're cool once you get to know them. Some of them can be really egocentric though. At least here in California.
    ... but that's California. ( All the people I know from California (INFJ, ENFJ, INFP) are great people, please have patience with my snarky quip )

Haven't recognized an ESTJ yet, but I do think I know one ESFJ. I can totally agree with the 'well put together'-ness they have, and the perfectionism? I have have a bit of that, too, so I can empathize

( The thing with Fe is that it's a people-mover and uses the status-quo as a reference point. Sometimes when the EFJ thinks people need to be moved, the people don't WANT to be moved, leading to contention because EFJs will push a LOT )
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    LSI

My mom is an ESFJ, 'nuff said.
    - Caleb

"I am what I need to be..."

"Nemo me impune lacessit - No one provokes me with impunity."

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Gender distinction basically doesn't matter unless intimate interaction is possible. So, keeping that in mind... Turn the E into an I and I'd be more interested.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    I

My cousin is a female ESFJ. She's very nice, but at times can take things the wrong way. She's helpful and seemingly caring.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Sister is an ESFJ. As someone who's lived with one for years and years, plus shared a room for half of those years? They're smart, organized when they want to be, friendly, laugh easily...but if you switch on that temper, the angry F will go and go until she says it's not going anymore. There is no reasoning in this state, my friend. You just wait out the storm. The worst part is sharing a normal conversation then getting snapped at because something has been secretly bothering her for awhile. And you cannot convince the ESFJ she's wrong; you just nod and agree, nod and agree. In public, ESFJs are very good about keeping anger and emotion in check. At home, for some reason, they feel they can share their moods and nagging because they'll be loved regardless.

If you're looking for a relationship? Patience, patience, patience. That's all I can say.

Other than that, they're wonderful.

MBTI
    ISTx

There's some very attractive attributes to the ESFJs. The caring, the social ease, the sense of duty, the youthful spunk they seem to have towards life.

MBTI
    INFJ

Almost like Bubbles, but I have an ESFJ mother that I live with. Very immature and disorganized. Tends to nag all the time when home and when she doesn't have anything to nag about, yet, she tells about her booring life and how people around her piss her off because they don't have common sence. They really are in-your-face 24/7 if you don't have your shit together. And they are never wrong. Probably the least introspective of all types I know. (I don't know any ESTJ's so I can't do any comparements).

(Yes I'm angry, had a fight with her recently)

I love ESFJs and can tell you a myriad of good things. The ONLY thing that gets on my nerves is that the ones I know hold major grudges (also my ESFJ cousin will never let me share her snacks with her and says if I wanted some I should have asked when she was preparing the food 10 minutes ago...). HOWEVER, I mean, the trade off is so great -- the rest of them is terrific.

Well, it is well known fact that ESFJ girls don't go too well with INTism.

Personally I am not a fan.

However ESFJ chicks can be quite hot and flirty.
    Usually they talk too much. The actual problem is not that they are doing that. The problem is that they don't say much with all those words.
    It is not too hard to hurt their feelings. Quite easy to find.

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Well, it is well known fact that ESFJ girls don't go too well with INTism.

Personally I am not a fan.

However ESFJ chicks can be quite hot and flirty.
    Usually they talk too much. The actual problem is not that they are doing that. The problem is that they don't say much with all those words.
    It is not too hard to hurt their feelings. Quite easy to find.
    My mother is ESFJ, father is INTJ. I just don't get what he sees in her. I'm not saying she's a bad person. It's just, they're on such different wavelengths. It must just be the opposites attract thing.