User Tag List

123 Last

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

Default how to mess with an SJ's head

I'd like to start a thread for sharing ideas/tactics and dubious antics we can partake in that will just annoy the hell out of our favorite SJs! I do this for two reasons, 1. being that IT'S SO FUN TO TEASE GUARDIANS! There's nothing like stringing along a SJ with pointless comments/out of bounds approaches... like dangling a carrot in front of a horse 2. the benefit of non-guardian types, and learning how to tease them all day long (because this should be done 24/7)

Here are some of my favorite comments:

"Oh yeah, I could tell as SOON AS I MET YOU, that you are that kind of person..."

"Hey..... if you're that uncomfortable and anxious over it... Fine."

"I'm going to have to do this MY OWN WAY... I'll let you know how it works as soon as I figure it out."

"Did you know there are tiny mites that live in your bed and feast on your flesh as you sleep?

and my favorite:
    "I don't care what they say about you, you're a good guy/gal"

Widdles in your cream.
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Draw the curtains contrary to their preference (right-over-left instead of left-over-right).

It still drives my ESTJ mother crazy. Even if she knew what we were doing, we would see her sitting on the edge of her seat, looking uncomfortable. Until she cracked; "Right that's enough, sort it out now!" which only made us laugh harder. She eventually swallowed her pride and corrected it herself.

Then there was the rearranging of stuffed animals in my ISFJ's bedroom. She would always give that defeated "ohhh", of a sigh, knowing it was done on purpose. In the middle of correcting the arrangement, I would calmly knock a stuffed animal down, which provoked another "ohhh", or half-hearted protest. If I persisted, she caved in and just let out a defeatist's laughter, because by then she caught on that I was messing with her.

I wouldn't do the same with ISTJs, though. They have about as much humour as a badger.

ISTJ friend: What's the point?! [rantravefume]
    Me: [promptly misplaces an object] That is.
    Um, yeah.

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by Grungemouse View Post
    Draw the curtains contrary to their preference (right-over-left instead of left-over-right).

It still drives my ESTJ mother crazy. Even if she knew what we were doing, we would see her sitting on the edge of her seat, looking uncomfortable. Until she cracked; "Right that's enough, sort it out now!" which only made us laugh harder. She eventually swallowed her pride and corrected it herself.

Then there was the rearranging of stuffed animals in my ISFJ's bedroom. She would always give that defeated "ohhh", of a sigh, knowing it was done on purpose. In the middle of correcting the arrangement, I would calmly knock a stuffed animal down, which provoked another "ohhh", or half-hearted protest. If I persisted, she caved in and just let out a defeatist's laughter, because by then she caught on that I was messing with her.

I wouldn't do the same with ISTJs, though. They have about as much humour as a badger.

ISTJ friend: What's the point?! [rantravefume]
    Me: [promptly misplaces an object] That is.
    LOL at the ISFJ example. Good way to mess with an ISTJ is to start talking about things irrelevant to what's actually going on, but in a serious tone. Usually once I figure out someone is joking like that, unless I know them, I just want to walk away. Suddenly the conversation is pointless and I'm wasting my time.

Or, intentionally misspell things or use bad grammar.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    LOL at the ISFJ example. Good way to mess with an ISTJ is to start talking about things irrelevant to what's actually going on, but in a serious tone. Usually once I figure out someone is joking like that, unless I know them, I just want to walk away. Suddenly the conversation is pointless and I'm wasting my time.

Or, intentionally misspell things or use bad grammar.
    Yup! I have a friend at school who is an ESTJ and I can only take so much of his nonsense before I end up saying "Are you done?" or I use blunt sarcasm to get my point across like "Yeah, your hilarious.. im laughing on the inside." Of course, when I counter his jokes with my own, then I get the last laugh. For instance:

We were in class one day and there is a 45 year old guy with schizophrenia [or something like that] and I think he is an ENTJ? Anyway, the ESTJ likes to mess with his head and get him going. So one day I just leaned over to the ENTJ and said "Hey buddy, [pointing to the ESTJ] I'll bet he can help you with your notes and maybe even study with you sometime!" and I gave him the ESTJ's cell phone number. He was like "REALLY?! THAT WOULD BE GREAT! I'M GONNA HAVE TO CALL HIM LATER TO SET UP A TIME TO WORK TOGETHER!" The look on the ESTJ's face was priceless. Everyone in the classroom was looking. I was laughing so hard I thought I was going to suffocate.

The ESTJ does not harass me as much anymore. Perhaps because he knows that retribution comes swiftly. Hahahaha.

MBTI
    LoLz

ROFL! The ESTJ got owned.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I have my ESTJ on a demerit system, that I created and keep track of on a whiteboard. The rule is, once she gets three demerits there is a punishment or something she has to do for me in order to remove the demerits. However, what drives her crazy is that my criteria for demerits is often arbitrary and random, so there isn't a set standard in which to carry herself so as not to get them.

Shoes untied? Demerit. Gel in her hair and I'm not in the mood for it? Demerit. Is she wearing a sports bra, or as I like to call them, booby straight jackets? Demerit.

The best thing about it is she actually follows the rules. She can't refuse, because it's a perfect system, but it drives her nuts because the criteria for receiving the demerit always changes.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I have my ESTJ on a demerit system, that I created and keep track of on a whiteboard. The rule is, once she gets three demerits there is a punishment or something she has to do for me in order to remove the demerits. However, what drives her crazy is that my criteria for demerits is often arbitrary and random, so there isn't a set standard in which to carry herself so as not to get them.

Shoes untied? Demerit. Gel in her hair and I'm not in the mood for it? Demerit. Is she wearing a sports bra, or as I like to call them, booby straight jackets? Demerit.

The best thing about it is she actually follows the rules. She can't refuse, because it's a perfect system, but it drives her nuts because the criteria for receiving the demerit always changes.
    ^ That's freaking hilarious dude! LOL!

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by nozflubber View Post

"Oh yeah, I could tell as SOON AS I MET YOU, that you are that kind of person..."

"Hey..... if you're that uncomfortable and anxious over it... Fine."

"I'm going to have to do this MY OWN WAY... I'll let you know how it works as soon as I figure it out."

"Did you know there are tiny mites that live in your bed and feast on your flesh as you sleep?

and my favorite:
    "I don't care what they say about you, you're a good guy/gal"
    these would drive my sister insane lol especially the mite one.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

You only need ONE word to mess with an SJs head and make their eyes twitch

"Later"

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by Lukepd View Post
    You only need ONE word to mess with an SJs head and make their eyes twitch

"Later"

I hate you.

I hate that word. GIVE ME A TIME. PLEASE. OR I WILL BLOW UP YOUR FACE.