• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] how to mess with an SJ's head

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
I'd like to start a thread for sharing ideas/tactics and dubious antics we can partake in that will just annoy the hell out of our favorite SJs! I do this for two reasons, 1. being that IT'S SO FUN TO TEASE GUARDIANS! There's nothing like stringing along a SJ with pointless comments/out of bounds approaches... like dangling a carrot in front of a horse 2. the benefit of non-guardian types, and learning how to tease them all day long (because this should be done 24/7)

Here are some of my favorite comments:

"Oh yeah, I could tell as SOON AS I MET YOU, that you are that kind of person..."

"Hey..... if you're that uncomfortable and anxious over it... Fine."

"I'm going to have to do this MY OWN WAY... I'll let you know how it works as soon as I figure it out."

"Did you know there are tiny mites that live in your bed and feast on your flesh as you sleep?

and my favorite:
"I don't care what they say about you, you're a good guy/gal"

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Draw the curtains contrary to their preference (right-over-left instead of left-over-right).

It still drives my ESTJ mother crazy. :D Even if she knew what we were doing, we would see her sitting on the edge of her seat, looking uncomfortable. Until she cracked; "Right that's enough, sort it out now!" which only made us laugh harder. She eventually swallowed her pride and corrected it herself.

Then there was the rearranging of stuffed animals in my ISFJ's bedroom. She would always give that defeated "ohhh", of a sigh, knowing it was done on purpose. In the middle of correcting the arrangement, I would calmly knock a stuffed animal down, which provoked another "ohhh", or half-hearted protest. If I persisted, she caved in and just let out a defeatist's laughter, because by then she caught on that I was messing with her.

I wouldn't do the same with ISTJs, though. They have about as much humour as a badger.

ISTJ friend: What's the point?! [rantravefume]
Me: [promptly misplaces an object] That is. :D

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Draw the curtains contrary to their preference (right-over-left instead of left-over-right).

It still drives my ESTJ mother crazy. :D Even if she knew what we were doing, we would see her sitting on the edge of her seat, looking uncomfortable. Until she cracked; "Right that's enough, sort it out now!" which only made us laugh harder. She eventually swallowed her pride and corrected it herself.

Then there was the rearranging of stuffed animals in my ISFJ's bedroom. She would always give that defeated "ohhh", of a sigh, knowing it was done on purpose. In the middle of correcting the arrangement, I would calmly knock a stuffed animal down, which provoked another "ohhh", or half-hearted protest. If I persisted, she caved in and just let out a defeatist's laughter, because by then she caught on that I was messing with her.

I wouldn't do the same with ISTJs, though. They have about as much humour as a badger.

ISTJ friend: What's the point?! [rantravefume]
Me: [promptly misplaces an object] That is. :D

LOL at the ISFJ example. Good way to mess with an ISTJ is to start talking about things irrelevant to what's actually going on, but in a serious tone. Usually once I figure out someone is joking like that, unless I know them, I just want to walk away. Suddenly the conversation is pointless and I'm wasting my time.

Or, intentionally misspell things or use bad grammar.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
LOL at the ISFJ example. Good way to mess with an ISTJ is to start talking about things irrelevant to what's actually going on, but in a serious tone. Usually once I figure out someone is joking like that, unless I know them, I just want to walk away. Suddenly the conversation is pointless and I'm wasting my time.

Or, intentionally misspell things or use bad grammar.

Yup! I have a friend at school who is an ESTJ and I can only take so much of his nonsense before I end up saying "Are you done?" or I use blunt sarcasm to get my point across like "Yeah, your hilarious.. im laughing on the inside." Of course, when I counter his jokes with my own, then I get the last laugh. :devil: For instance:

We were in class one day and there is a 45 year old guy with schizophrenia [or something like that] and I think he is an ENTJ? Anyway, the ESTJ likes to mess with his head and get him going. So one day I just leaned over to the ENTJ and said "Hey buddy, [pointing to the ESTJ] I'll bet he can help you with your notes and maybe even study with you sometime!" and I gave him the ESTJ's cell phone number. He was like "REALLY?! THAT WOULD BE GREAT! I'M GONNA HAVE TO CALL HIM LATER TO SET UP A TIME TO WORK TOGETHER!" The look on the ESTJ's face was priceless. Everyone in the classroom was looking. I was laughing so hard I thought I was going to suffocate. :rofl1:

The ESTJ does not harass me as much anymore. Perhaps because he knows that retribution comes swiftly. Hahahaha. :yes:

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
ROFL! The ESTJ got owned.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I have my ESTJ on a demerit system, that I created and keep track of on a whiteboard. The rule is, once she gets three demerits there is a punishment or something she has to do for me in order to remove the demerits. However, what drives her crazy is that my criteria for demerits is often arbitrary and random, so there isn't a set standard in which to carry herself so as not to get them.

Shoes untied? Demerit. Gel in her hair and I'm not in the mood for it? Demerit. Is she wearing a sports bra, or as I like to call them, booby straight jackets? Demerit.

The best thing about it is she actually follows the rules. She can't refuse, because it's a perfect system, but it drives her nuts because the criteria for receiving the demerit always changes.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I have my ESTJ on a demerit system, that I created and keep track of on a whiteboard. The rule is, once she gets three demerits there is a punishment or something she has to do for me in order to remove the demerits. However, what drives her crazy is that my criteria for demerits is often arbitrary and random, so there isn't a set standard in which to carry herself so as not to get them.

Shoes untied? Demerit. Gel in her hair and I'm not in the mood for it? Demerit. Is she wearing a sports bra, or as I like to call them, booby straight jackets? Demerit.

The best thing about it is she actually follows the rules. She can't refuse, because it's a perfect system, but it drives her nuts because the criteria for receiving the demerit always changes.

^ That's freaking hilarious dude! LOL! :rofl1:

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
"Oh yeah, I could tell as SOON AS I MET YOU, that you are that kind of person..."

"Hey..... if you're that uncomfortable and anxious over it... Fine."

"I'm going to have to do this MY OWN WAY... I'll let you know how it works as soon as I figure it out."

"Did you know there are tiny mites that live in your bed and feast on your flesh as you sleep?

and my favorite:
"I don't care what they say about you, you're a good guy/gal"

:rofl1: these would drive my sister insane lol especially the mite one.

Unique

You only need ONE word to mess with an SJs head and make their eyes twitch

"Later"

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
You only need ONE word to mess with an SJs head and make their eyes twitch

"Later"

I hate you.

I hate that word. GIVE ME A TIME. PLEASE. OR I WILL BLOW UP YOUR FACE.

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP

I hate you.

I hate that word. GIVE ME A TIME. PLEASE. OR I WILL BLOW UP YOUR FACE.

03:27 and 13 seconds, Zulu time. Wednesday April first, inside a boxwood bush, outside the Seven Eleven on the Corner of 16 mile road and Gratiot Ave. In Clinton Township MI, just north of Detroit. Find the bush with the Schlitz Malt Liquor can in the center. Wait for instructions.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is so unfair. :cry:

Qre:us

Tell them that routine and tradition are for mindless drones.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
Tell them the retirement gift from working here for 25 years is a box of double-stuff oreos

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Tell them the retirement gift from working here for 25 years is a box of double-stuff oreos
That's a pretty good one.

I'm usually pretty appreciative of Double-Stuf Oreos, but this is different.