• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] how to mess with an SJ's head

Chimerical

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w5
I'm uninfluenced by rumors and what the popularity says.
I hate rules that aren't explained, and for the ones that are If they don't make sense I discard them.
I speak to everyone with the same respect no matter what position or power they have. I'll be just a kind, patient to a homeless man as I will the the president. Position means nothing to me.

There are various other things I do on a regular basis just by being me that pisses off SJ's.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Having a messy desk at work, with them often having to be in your office and telling them not to touch anything as there is a system to the madness. You can just see their eye twitching at the compulsive desire to straighten out the mess :devil:

Warm

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Having a messy desk at work, with them often having to be in your office and telling them not to touch anything as there is a system to the madness. You can just see their eye twitching at the compulsive desire to straighten out the mess :devil:
Okay, I must be a defective SJ because I'm the one with the messy desks. Um, I do, however, have a fit when someone tries to "straighten" my mess. :smile:

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ
This is a weirdly true thread...

Here are some of my favorite comments:

"Oh yeah, I could tell as SOON AS I MET YOU, that you are that kind of person..."

"Hey..... if you're that uncomfortable and anxious over it... Fine."

"I'm going to have to do this MY OWN WAY... I'll let you know how it works as soon as I figure it out."

"Did you know there are tiny mites that live in your bed and feast on your flesh as you sleep?

and my favorite:
"I don't care what they say about you, you're a good guy/gal"

I'm really gullible as well so, I own up, I have actually checked my bed sheets because of that mite one (only they weren't flesh-eating, I'd never have believed that, unless I was in some hot country...) Someone said it to me years ago, and not that long ago I felt a bit itchy in bed so I got paranoid and inspected my sheets minutely for weird bugs. Obviously there were none. :blush:

I have my ESTJ on a demerit system, that I created and keep track of on a whiteboard. The rule is, once she gets three demerits there is a punishment or something she has to do for me in order to remove the demerits. However, what drives her crazy is that my criteria for demerits is often arbitrary and random, so there isn't a set standard in which to carry herself so as not to get them.

Shoes untied? Demerit. Gel in her hair and I'm not in the mood for it? Demerit. Is she wearing a sports bra, or as I like to call them, booby straight jackets? Demerit.

The best thing about it is she actually follows the rules. She can't refuse, because it's a perfect system, but it drives her nuts because the criteria for receiving the demerit always changes.

Genius in a twisted way... We're easier to control than we like to think, sadly.

You only need ONE word to mess with an SJs head and make their eyes twitch

"Later"

Or "whenever".

Me: When do you want this?
Person: Whenever.
Me: No, I mean specifically. What's the latest date? Would next week be too soon? Do you prefer morning or afternoon? etc.

God there are so many ways to irritate me. I won't waste time elaborating on them here.

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ
Okay, I must be a defective SJ because I'm the one with the messy desks. Um, I do, however, have a fit when someone tries to "straighten" my mess. :smile:

That's exactly like me. I'm really messy, but it's messy in the way that *I* like. I'm really not a tidy SJ at all.

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ

:smile: :hug:

Ooh, I've just thought of something petty that really pisses me off: washing the dishes in a non-thorough way.
I only wash dishes once a day, because life is too short to spend it in front of a sink, but when I do them I have a very particular method: pre-rinse, soak and wash with cloth, after-rinse. I used to help my boyfriend by drying up but I could always find a speck of old food and complained that he hadn't rinsed it correctly ;) Now he insists that he does the dishes and I don't go near him when he's doing them. Fine by me!! I hate washing up, and I'm fine as long as I can't see the dodgy 'methodology' of washing up being used. (Actually, he's pretty clean compared to most people; if my housemates wash up anything of mine that they use, I just wash it again.)

tibby

MBTI Type
fool
if they ask something about when you're going to ... *insert whatever, especially schedules* tell them : I don't know.

Be late.

Lose things. Often.

Talk to them, a lot and For long time, about the same topic, in depth. Don't let them change it or get away from the situation and do something else :D

Use eg "wrong" kitchen knife for something it isn't meant for in their presence.

Be absent-minded. (see above, lose things)

- That is, if you really want to mess with their heads. :D

Siegfried

MBTI Type
?
Me: When do you want this?
Person: Whenever.
Me: No, I mean specifically. What's the latest date? Would next week be too soon? Do you prefer morning or afternoon? etc.

God there are so many ways to irritate me. I won't waste time elaborating on them here.

Lol. I would prefer afternoon. Latest date would be saturday. :D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
-When the traffic enforcement police(most are SJs) follow you, pull into a fast-food drive-through or bank teller window...They hate this as they can't harass you there. Banks would be furious...and McDonald's would file a complaint.

-Talk deep theory...they can't follow

-Argue with someone for sport (they try to shut it down), and if you're doing this laughing, they try even harder to enforce their principles on you

-Move their shoes

-Tell them you're going to do something at a specific time and then be seen doing something else elsewhere at the agreed upon time

-Be generally disagreeable

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Other good ways to annoy an SJ...

- Leave them unimformed.

- Give them bad or ambiguous directions.

- Leave a pile of dishes in the sink... for days.

- One day while they're at work, steal their spare key and move their car to a different location in the same parking lot.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Other good ways to annoy an SJ...

- Leave them unimformed.

- Give them bad or ambiguous directions.

- Leave a pile of dishes in the sink... for days.

- One day while they're at work, steal their spare key and move their car to a different location in the same parking lot.

Except for the dishes thing, that seems more like good ways to annoy people in general.

b4b

MBTI Type
xSFP
"Oh yeah, I could tell as SOON AS I MET YOU, that you are that kind of person..."

I used exact same quote when I met my ISTJ few weeks ago...he was like: "what do you mean???!!!" what??!!!"
hahhahaha
:)

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
I used exact same quote when I met my ISTJ few weeks ago...he was like: "what do you mean???!!!" what??!!!"
hahhahaha
:)

it works! for some reason, SJs really HATE the notion that they can be figured out quickly....

dude, that reminds me of what we would do in high school to the Coaches' car: get like, 6 guys, 200 pounds or more, and you can LIFT that son of a bitch. Other than relocating it to another parking lot (which we often did), turning it around 180 degrees and moving it one lane over to see if they notice is a trip

Spectre of the spam

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Avatar7;567958 -Argue with someone for sport (they try to shut it down) said:
:huh: I enjoy a good argument, even if I agree with what somes saying I play devils advocate because its fun.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I wonder why is that? maybe some SJ can answer this?
I don't hate the fact that someone claims they've "figured me out quickly." It just seems like an impossible thing to do, there's just no way it can be done. (I guess this is a different kind of "figuring out" someone than being judgmental.)