• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] how to mess with an SJ's head

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
if your a female leave the toilet seat up

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Take their planner.

Be vague whenever they ask a question.

Be illogical and when they try to explain how you’re wrong smile and say you don’t care cause you know you’re right.

Tell them to meet you for an appointment at a specific time than be late and assure them they got the time wrong.

But seriously, take their planner/diary/phone/whatever they use to organise themselves.

wolfy

awsm
Tell them to relax. You're never really going to catch up anyway.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Get ready for a deluge of hate mail from Fs who are upset that this intentional fucking with people is totally immoral!

I hate you.

I hate that word. GIVE ME A TIME. PLEASE. OR I WILL BLOW UP YOUR FACE.

We'll just figure it out tomorrow!

Ozz

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Tell them to relax. You're never really going to catch up anyway.

I had to take a deep breath after I read your message. Relaxing is easier said than done for me:doh:

Manimal

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm really gullible as well so, I own up, I have actually checked my bed sheets because of that mite one (only they weren't flesh-eating, I'd never have believed that, unless I was in some hot country...) Someone said it to me years ago, and not that long ago I felt a bit itchy in bed so I got paranoid and inspected my sheets minutely for weird bugs. Obviously there were none.

uh well actualy it is true,

Bedbug - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

House dust mite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rachelinpa

MBTI Type
ENFP
Make them a calendar from an old calendar (Ex. Use August from last year for April of this year -- same days except there is one extra -- cross it out). Scribble "Every Day is Rachel Day" in large purple letters. Also, write in "...Except Meat Day" on Easter, cause the ISTJ has been dutifully abstaining from consuming meat on Fridays due to his moral code.

He will love you.

simpleamazement

MBTI Type
istj
Enneagram
But seriously, take their planner/diary/phone/whatever they use to organise themselves.

LOL, I don't even use a planner/calendar/whatever. I already know what my schedule is for the week. And I don't plan on weekends.

Rangler

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w8
Tell them their opinion is highly subjective and they're missing the point entirely.

OregonENFP

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
This made me laugh out loud!!!

and my favorite:
"I don't care what they say about you, you're a good guy/gal"[/QUOTE]

I love this one!!!! Oh my gosh, if I said that to my ISTJ he would freak out!!

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ
on paper, yes. punctuation errors annoy me more than capitalization though.

Cop-out! Love the deliberate non-capitalisation now (I'm English so I use 's' instead of 'z'.) :alttongue: