First 12345 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w5
    Socionics
    INFx

I'm uninfluenced by rumors and what the popularity says.
    I hate rules that aren't explained, and for the ones that are If they don't make sense I discard them.
    I speak to everyone with the same respect no matter what position or power they have. I'll be just a kind, patient to a homeless man as I will the the president. Position means nothing to me.

There are various other things I do on a regular basis just by being me that pisses off SJ's.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Having a messy desk at work, with them often having to be in your office and telling them not to touch anything as there is a system to the madness. You can just see their eye twitching at the compulsive desire to straighten out the mess
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Having a messy desk at work, with them often having to be in your office and telling them not to touch anything as there is a system to the madness. You can just see their eye twitching at the compulsive desire to straighten out the mess
    Okay, I must be a defective SJ because I'm the one with the messy desks. Um, I do, however, have a fit when someone tries to "straighten" my mess.

MBTI
    INTJ

This is a weirdly true thread...

Quote Originally Posted by nozflubber View Post
    Here are some of my favorite comments:

"Oh yeah, I could tell as SOON AS I MET YOU, that you are that kind of person..."

"Hey..... if you're that uncomfortable and anxious over it... Fine."

"I'm going to have to do this MY OWN WAY... I'll let you know how it works as soon as I figure it out."

"Did you know there are tiny mites that live in your bed and feast on your flesh as you sleep?

and my favorite:
    "I don't care what they say about you, you're a good guy/gal"
    I'm really gullible as well so, I own up, I have actually checked my bed sheets because of that mite one (only they weren't flesh-eating, I'd never have believed that, unless I was in some hot country...) Someone said it to me years ago, and not that long ago I felt a bit itchy in bed so I got paranoid and inspected my sheets minutely for weird bugs. Obviously there were none.

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I have my ESTJ on a demerit system, that I created and keep track of on a whiteboard. The rule is, once she gets three demerits there is a punishment or something she has to do for me in order to remove the demerits. However, what drives her crazy is that my criteria for demerits is often arbitrary and random, so there isn't a set standard in which to carry herself so as not to get them.

Shoes untied? Demerit. Gel in her hair and I'm not in the mood for it? Demerit. Is she wearing a sports bra, or as I like to call them, booby straight jackets? Demerit.

The best thing about it is she actually follows the rules. She can't refuse, because it's a perfect system, but it drives her nuts because the criteria for receiving the demerit always changes.
    Genius in a twisted way... We're easier to control than we like to think, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukepd View Post
    You only need ONE word to mess with an SJs head and make their eyes twitch

"Later"
    Or "whenever".

Me: When do you want this?
    Person: Whenever.
    Me: No, I mean specifically. What's the latest date? Would next week be too soon? Do you prefer morning or afternoon? etc.

God there are so many ways to irritate me. I won't waste time elaborating on them here.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Warm View Post
    Okay, I must be a defective SJ because I'm the one with the messy desks. Um, I do, however, have a fit when someone tries to "straighten" my mess.
    That's exactly like me. I'm really messy, but it's messy in the way that *I* like. I'm really not a tidy SJ at all.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    That's exactly like me. I'm really messy, but it's messy in the way that *I* like. I'm really not a tidy SJ at all.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Warm View Post

Ooh, I've just thought of something petty that really pisses me off: washing the dishes in a non-thorough way.
    I only wash dishes once a day, because life is too short to spend it in front of a sink, but when I do them I have a very particular method: pre-rinse, soak and wash with cloth, after-rinse. I used to help my boyfriend by drying up but I could always find a speck of old food and complained that he hadn't rinsed it correctly Now he insists that he does the dishes and I don't go near him when he's doing them. Fine by me!! I hate washing up, and I'm fine as long as I can't see the dodgy 'methodology' of washing up being used. (Actually, he's pretty clean compared to most people; if my housemates wash up anything of mine that they use, I just wash it again.)

MBTI
    fool

if they ask something about when you're going to ... *insert whatever, especially schedules* tell them : I don't know.

Be late.

Lose things. Often.

Talk to them, a lot and For long time, about the same topic, in depth. Don't let them change it or get away from the situation and do something else

Use eg "wrong" kitchen knife for something it isn't meant for in their presence.

Be absent-minded. (see above, lose things)

- That is, if you really want to mess with their heads.

MBTI
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

Me: When do you want this?
    Person: Whenever.
    Me: No, I mean specifically. What's the latest date? Would next week be too soon? Do you prefer morning or afternoon? etc.

God there are so many ways to irritate me. I won't waste time elaborating on them here.
    Lol. I would prefer afternoon. Latest date would be saturday.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Siegfried View Post
    Lol. I would prefer afternoon. Latest date would be saturday.
    *sticks tongue out*
    Where's a sticky-out tongue smiley when you need one?