User Tag List

First 210111213 Last

MBTI
    ESTJ

Lukepd, was the nagging about general clutter/mess around the house? Because if that is the case, you bet an ESTJ or any other organized person will nag you about it.

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

get'em drunk. Until you've gott'em drunk so many times that they no longer nag because they've broke contact with you permanently.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

Quote Originally Posted by T-Guy View Post
    Lukepd, was the nagging about general clutter/mess around the house? Because if that is the case, you bet an ESTJ or any other organized person will nag you about it.
    It was in the one spot so I guess I should of said condensed mess? haha

He admits to being 'anal'

I don't really mind either way I got around to doing it just cause I'm nice like that and stuff

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Lukepd View Post
    On another note I am beginning to see why the OP started this thread in the first place. On 2 occasions today ESTJs asked (and I use that word loosely) me to do some completely trivial things that had no urgency in a very nagging manner.

Simply an unhealthy SJ?
    Actually pretty normal. Like an NT that gets distracted by some interesting idea than the work at hand.

MBTI
    ENTP

Allow me to quote noted relationship advisor, Cannibal Corpse:

Hatchet...
    To the...
    Head!!!
    Hatchet to the head!
    Hatchet to the head!!
    HATCHET!!!

Extremes: Need To Pursue

I like my cars fast, my music loud, and my women even faster and louder!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by milly86 View Post
    Im an ESTJ - I nag because people either do things wrong or too slowly. Actually the nagging part comes after I've asked someone nicely to do something and they havent, so the 2nd and further communications about the issue are my nags.

What would make me stop nagging is for you to:
    1. acknowledge me (most important - I cannot stand passivity, its disrespectful)
    2. just do it to save you from all my future naggings
    3. at least give a reasonably explanation for why you havent done it ('not everyone does things like you' is not a valid argument - I know not everyone does it my way but my way is the most efficient and correct way and you know it you are just being stubborn)

I dont know if other ESTJs are the same but to me its important to feel like people value what I have to say and treat me with respect. I guess its about acceptance maybe?
    Thats the thing about ESTJ in general! They have the natural arrogance of an NT and none brains!
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

Yeah, but let's say you are responsible for taking out the garbage that will be picked up tomorrow morning. When you just sit around doing nothing, I have good reasons to tell you to do your job. So there shouldn't be a need for smooth talking or asking nicely or giving you a reason because you are not doing what you are suppose to do.
    What you guys don't realise is that "responsabilities" really mean very little most alot of people.

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

If you want an SJ to stop nagging you, listen to him or her. It's frustrating for both parties. They'll probably nag you when you aren't fulfilling your responsibilities. So be responsible to their standards.
    But what has there responsabilities got to do with you?
    My dad always nags me to do things that aren't anything to do with him and if it wasn't for the fact i'm a stick insect he would be permanantly black and blue by now!

MBTI
    ESTJ

Quote Originally Posted by CJ99 View Post
    What you guys don't realise is that "responsabilities" really mean very little most alot of people.
    You won't get anywhere with that kind of mentality

CJ99 I wouldn't insult other peoples intelligence when you don't even know the difference between "there" and "THEIR responsibilities" which was also spelt incorrectly.