No.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    No.
    Yes.

But my reasons would probably skew it too off topic, and they wouldn't make a difference anyways.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

I'm an INFJ remember. I'm supposed to know your thoughts, intentions, read you inside and out, like a good encyclopedia except this encyclopedia has footnotes that are amazing with author commentary provided that they are peer reviewed as well. This is completely true and flawless and sound in every way.
    There are a few things this could mean, but I really just don't feel like guessing. If you are trying to say that you think you have a certain idea about what you believe my intentions to be, please state them.

If you have taken it further and percieve my reasoning for disliking this thread is that the very nature of it seems to automatically assume a level of condescension towards SJ's, and also does so in a seemingly innocous way- while not developing the ideas of the type beyond faux acceptance of the stereotypes commonly misinterpretated to define the entirety of the type- -and that your post demonstrates an understanding that types cannot be defined by these stereotypes, then this conversation can end here.

But if it was just a suggestion that I was out to make trouble, then I think it would be fun to go further.

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    There are a few things this could mean, but I really just don't feel like guessing. If you are trying to say that you think you have a certain idea about what you believe my intentions to be, please state them. If you have taken it further and percieve my reasoning for disliking this thread is that the very nature of it seems to automatically assume a level of condescension towards SJ's, and also does so in a seemingly innocous way- while not developing the ideas of the type beyond faux acceptance of the stereotypes commonly misinterpretated to define the entirety of the type- -and that your post demonstrates an understanding that types cannot be defined by these stereotypes, then this conversation can end here.

But if it was just a suggestion that I was out to make trouble, then I think it would be fun to go further.
    It was very heavy burdening sarcasm lol. I honestly really don't. But let me guess, could it be is that you're ironically an SJ who hates their own thread? Because possibly SJ's are viewed in a negative light? OR you were sarcastic also and wanted to cause trouble?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

It was very heavy burdening sarcasm lol. I honestly really don't. But let me guess, could it be is that you're ironically an SJ who hates their own thread? Because possibly SJ's are viewed in a negative light? OR you were sarcastic also and wanted to cause trouble?
    I was very much not sarcastic. I legitimately hate this thread. It is an attempt at self aggrandizement by pretending to compliment qualities in others, but the same 2 dimensional qualities that if recieved by the same person would be taken as insults.

I was very much not sarcastic. I legitimately hate this thread. It is an attempt at self aggrandizement by pretending to compliment qualities in others, but the same 2 dimensional qualities that iif recieved by the same person would be taken as insults.
    Hmm. Being level-headed, able to get work done, support your community...
    I can't see it being an insult if someone told me all 3 of those things.

Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISFp Fi

Agreed. This thread doesn't feel right at all. We also need to include the reasons why SJs suck.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Hmm. Being level-headed, able to get work done, support your community...
    I can't see it being an insult if someone told me all 3 of those things.

I don't recall you being overly overjoyed when I suggested that you might be an ISFJ. Everyone pretends to be openly accepting of the equal value of all types, but at the end of the day no one wants to be an SJ. It is what it is. They distance themselves from the notion that they might be one by propogating these stereotypes, paying their dues by pretending to acknowledge the 'strengths' of these types, but doing so in a way that frequently is used as a way to contrast their self developed personas against those characteristics.

Oh I Loves Me some ISTJ's they are such hard workers(mindless drones that I am not), such loyal friends(again), who can put up with all my wild creative energy that I just can't contain(Look guys I am NOT an SJ- I am nothing like them at all, though I myself DON't - and you can't say that I have anything agaisnt them cus look I gaves them the compliments... I'm an NP, not a boring uncreative SJ. But now it is a win win.)
    Johari

Nohari
    Likes Chrysanthe liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

but at the end of the day no one wants to be an SJ. )
    Actually, I would enjoy it .

Some of the best people I know and have known are SJ's.

I really have absolutely no idea where your rage on this is coming from, and even so I suspect it is coming from unsubstantiated reasons based nothing more off personal bias.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagician View Post
    Agreed. This thread doesn't feel right at all. We also need to include the reasons why SJs suck.
    That's not the point of the thread. If you really want to talk about it, make a different thread on it. I can assure though it won't turn out well. Nothing good comes from shitting on other types, no matter how much you might dislike them.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

I don't recall you being overly overjoyed when I suggested that you might be an ISFJ. Everyone pretends to be openly accepting of the equal value of all types, but at the end of the day no one wants to be an SJ. It is what it is. They distance themselves from the notion that they might be one by propogating these stereotypes, paying their dues by pretending to acknowledge the 'strengths' of these types, but doing so in a way that frequently is used as a way to contrast their self developed personas against those characteristics.

Oh I Loves Me some ISTJ's they are such hard workers(mindless drones that I am not), such loyal friends(again), who can put up with all my wild creative energy that I just can't contain(Look guys I am NOT an SJ- I am nothing like them at all, though I myself DON't - and you can't say that I have anything agaisnt them cus look I gaves them the compliments... I'm an NP, not a boring uncreative SJ. But now it is a win win.)
    Remember: Society is one big contradiction. Remember that and you'll be set.