User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A None

SJ's have either ripped me apart entirely, or helped me build myself back together.
    "Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection. Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood."
    -Kahlil Gibran

What are you waiting for?
    Johari
    Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

ooh a "blast from the past" thread. I don't remember what was going on in the forum at the time I made this thread, but it's always a good time for some SJ loving!

"Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
    Likes Hard liked this post

MBTI
    STP

Yes...the people who do the shit I can't stand doing and enjoy doing it
    Im out, its been fun
    Likes Video liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Yaru View Post
    Yeah, that's what others tell me as well..
    I just wish I could be like them more, I don't know.
    Why do you want to be more like them?
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Yeah, that's what others tell me as well..
    I just wish I could be like them more, I don't know.
    had a conversation with an SJ friend over dinner a couple of weeks ago... she thought it would be great to be more like me

nobody in their right mind should want that... I'm not sure I do half of the time!

I told her things would probably be better if I was more like her and she laughed

grass always looks greener on the other side, it seems
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Why do you want to be more like them?
    Cause they have an easier time with the basic things in life, of course they don't have perfect lives, nobody does, but they don't get lost in a glass of water like I do. They have much more awareness of what's going on around them, sometimes I feel like I'm living half-asleep.
    Every time I hang out with my ISTJ sister I feel put in awe by her security and simplicity, she is extremely independent, healthy, practical, she looks and behaves like a super classy lady. And she's 14 but people think she's the older sister (I'm 21) cause she really looks more experienced and mature and I look retarded. (We are physically are almost identical)
    I feel a little bit embarrassed cause she sees problems and flaws in what I do all the time and has the tendency to ''try to fix it'' , she is always telling me "Why are you so complicated? things are simpler than that"
    @whatever I get that too, a bunch of people say they admire me and want to be like me cause I'm "a cute character" "creative" "unique" ''talented'' but none of that is extremely necessary in life.
    I am so goddamn future oriented that had to turn 21 to realized I've been living with my mind in a time that will never come if you don't live the ''present''

I love the INFP uniqueness and creative spirit, it is even awesome if you live daydreaming, I love my type, but when I find it so hard to do the most simple things and realize that I'm living the real life I get upset and a bit depressive.

Personality traits: a summary by Yar'Chun
    Introverted - Independent bitch
    Extraverted - Weak
    Intuitive - Creative 4th dimension spacelord
    Sensing - Dumb
    Feeling - Such confused wow
    Thinking - Smart
    Judjing - Nel mio intimo c'è Chilly
    Perceiving - Oooh butterflies

Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    297 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

My two best friends are ISFJ so it must mean I'm picking up on something about the type that I really like.

It must be their ability to be so level-headed around my spontaneity and their ability to put up with my outbursts of totally off-the-wall comments and imagination all the while, being such loyal and caring friends.
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    297 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Cause they have an easier time with the basic things in life, of course they don't have perfect lives, nobody does, but they don't get lost in a glass of water like I do. They have much more awareness of what's going on around them, sometimes I feel like I'm living half-asleep.
    Every time I hang out with my ISTJ sister I feel put in awe by her security and simplicity, she is extremely independent, healthy, practical, she looks and behaves like a super classy lady. And she's 14 but people think she's the older sister (I'm 21) cause she really looks more experienced and mature and I look retarded. (We are physically are almost identical)
    I feel a little bit embarrassed cause she sees problems and flaws in what I do all the time and has the tendency to ''try to fix it'' , she is always telling me "Why are you so complicated? things are simpler than that"
    @whatever I get that too, a bunch of people say they admire me and want to be like me cause I'm "a cute character" "creative" "unique" ''talented'' but none of that is extremely necessary in life.
    I am so goddamn future oriented that had to turn 21 to realized I've been living with my mind in a time that will never come if you don't live the ''present''

I love the INFP uniqueness and creative spirit, it is even awesome if you live daydreaming, I love my type, but when I find it so hard to do the most simple things and realize that I'm living the real life I get upset and a bit depressive.

I feel like I'm living half-awake way too, at least if I understand you correctly, I think I do. Though, I've always felt it as being like an observer to my own life, almost like my body is going through the motions, but my mind constantly has a separate dialogue going on at the same time. It used to bother me how I often felt so spacey, but I've also come to know the beauty of this. it allows me to see people as they are, and to gather information about what makes us all human. I think this actually aids me in being able to communicate with people so effectively since I am constantly picking up on patterns and body language. But basically, I used to think it sucks, but now I find an appreciation for it.

And my brother is an ENTJ so I totally get what you're talking about with your sister and envying her, by the way, my brother is also younger than me and also gets mistaken as the older one. But you know what, this world needs dreamers just as much as it needs doers. Without my brother, I would'nt have the kind of support system and grounding to take off from to reach and pursue my wildest dreams, and my appreciation for the beauty in this world and idealism for the future and all the possibilities just waiting to happen, excites him to be alive. I could certainly use some practical skills and determination in my life, but I wouldn't trade my perspective and view on life for the world.
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Thank you. I love you too.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx