• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ's - we love you!

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I don't believe there is one... at least not on the first page.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't believe there is one... at least not on the first page.

Hey, your avatar is like, totally the picture I used for my character on the Baldur's Gate series games for like, EVER!!!!

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Is there a thread in this forum for fictional SJ's??

I just ask, cos I've been reading the No.1 Ladies' Detective Agency series novels and I've totally fallen in love with Precious Ramotswe, whom I believe to be an ISFJ :wub:

There is a thread for SJ's in fiction... somewhere in the Guardhouse I think. :yes:

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ
Ooh, I'm absent from the board for 2 days and return to find an SJ-lovefest ;) Nice to be appreciated.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Dude, lemme help you out. The correct response to that is: :devil:

Well Jeffster, last time i knew she was talking about breaking out the leather on myself and Kaizer.... come to think of it. Maybe you were there too? :huh:

Anyway, I'm just trying to be cautious! :yes:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
basicgiff.gif

Thread Revival

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The complete ISXX spectrum that is my family wouldn't be complete without our Si doms. :)

Yaru

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Life would have been much easier for me if I was born a SJ :(

Yaru

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I can assure you that would not be the case.

Yeah, that's what others tell me as well..
I just wish I could be like them more, I don't know.