• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] question to ISTJ males...what should I do about this guy?

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
yeah, well, I thought I was more E, but from the description I posted about myself in another thread (to help me type myself) I'm being typed as I...and since I don't know much about MBTI yet, i will just stick with an X :)

Oh sure, blame us for typing you, like we invented all of this stuff. I blame Jeffster.

b4b

MBTI Type
xSFP
Oh sure, blame us for typing you, like we invented all of this stuff. I blame Jeffster.

hahha, I gotta find someone to blame :cheese:

the more descriptions I read the more unsure I am about the E/I...

wakeangel

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Sounds to me like he's waiting for you to invite him to move in with you and be with you.

I should also add that he seems like the passive type and will probably always be passive ... with everything.

You seem a bit annoyed by this already and should probably give it more serious thought to determine if you can tolerate this before you move in together.

Can I put my 2 cents here... as an INTJ female... my ISTJ man is pretty passive. But I've been angry, frustrated, and annoyed with him, and after 4 years of learning to communicate with each other... I appreciate this about him. He brings out a side of me I didn't know was there, and he expects me to act like his queen and make decisions and he gladly goes along with them. If I directly ask him what he thinks and ask him to help me "weigh" decisions, he is very helpful in this..

We had a rough 4 years. I was getting over narcissistic wounds from a horrible ex husband who was abusive and then a 2 year relationship with a guy who was not more than an angry boy. He refused to listen to me about how I wanted to raise my kids... That being said, I had a lot to get over. My ISTJ said. I am a man hater. I say, he is a woman hater. He spent 3 of the 4 years of our relationship running all over creation picking up his ex / baby momma from the side of the road every time she got drunk / drugged up, and even now she still comes around looking for handouts. It took him a long time to let go. But he let go because we'd built something more substantial for each other. ISTJs don't really say something unless they really mean it. especially with feelings. With what habba says below... so true. They are more sarcastic than verbally expressive with emotions. There's a bite to it, but there's a lot of truth in it too. That's usually how I sort things. then I directly ask if I should have taken it the way I do for clarification...