User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Habba View Post
    I wonder what would happen if you'd ask him about his girlfriend and their relationship...
    Just be careful of how you would go about doing this. You have to be blunt, but soft spoken, and don't try to pry info out of him, as we will most likely close up if you do.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

So b4b, it looks like we've got a variety of different views posted here. I guess I'll mention that my response was assuming that the guy has good intentions, and that he is an ISTJ.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    xSFP

well, I think i've been dumped. he kept asking me why I'm writing him, so I finally told him what I think of him (all positives of course), and I've never heard back from him again (it's been the 3rd day now, before he would write me at least once a day!). I see him being 'online' all the time...so it must be me, or something I wrote/did.
    I don't think I've ever been dumped before...but I guess there has to be the first time for everything ...doesn't feel nice though....heh
    thank you all for all your input/advice...I was going to expand on it with questions and stuff..but now...oh well...it's pointless

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

That sucks b4b, it happens though. You will find someone else, they will be great for you.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

I like quotes. I hope you like quotes too.

"Why do we fall sir? So we can learn to pick ourselves up." -Alfred, Batman Begins

"There's nothing wrong with falling down, so long as you end up just two inches taller when you pick yourself up off the floor. As you continue on your path...you will lose some friends and gain new ones. The process is painful, but often necessary. They will change, and you will change because life is change." -Sheridan, Babylon 5
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by b4b View Post
    well, I think i've been dumped. he kept asking me why I'm writing him, so I finally told him what I think of him (all positives of course), and I've never heard back from him again (it's been the 3rd day now, before he would write me at least once a day!). I see him being 'online' all the time...so it must be me, or something I wrote/did.
    I don't think I've ever been dumped before...but I guess there has to be the first time for everything ...doesn't feel nice though....heh
    thank you all for all your input/advice...I was going to expand on it with questions and stuff..but now...oh well...it's pointless
    If he's a true ISTJ, he will respond to you. It would be the polite thing to do in my opinion. You may have hit him with alot all at once so he is analyzing. Or you completely scared him off. (although I doubt that)

^Again, this is what I would do. As I don't like leaving "loose ends."

Unfortunately, your only chance now is to wait. Not sure how long he will take, or if he will at all, because with your description, he may not be an ISTJ after all?

MBTI
    INTJ

Oh no Possibly a lucky escape though.
    You never said where you were? Maybe focus on getting to know people closer to where you are, and it'll be easier to get things off the ground in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    Unfortunately, your only chance now is to wait. Not sure how long he will take, or if he will at all, because with your description, he may not be an ISTJ after all?
    Seconded. He sounds too flaky to be a true, reliable ISTJ. I'd respond sooner than that, and if I couldn't bring myself to respond so quickly I'd go out of my way to avoid you knowing that I'd been on the internet since receiving your email...

MBTI
    xSFP

so now the question is if he is even an ISTJ?
    let's assume he is...I read that ISTJ focus on one flaw and move on...maybe that's what he did? I mean it took me usually an hour to respond to his loooong emails, why waste time....(i mean why should he waste the time to write me if he's over me?)

I'm in the process of moving on asap (low pain tolerance)...so even if he writes me in a few days, that's probably going to be it (unless he writes something that really moves me)...
    I rarely open up and speak about my true feelings, I just did with him, and bam! no answer (damn, that hurts!)...
    would that be an ISTJ thing to do? If so, I better stay away from them: I went from sad and hurt to angry...

I'm sorry I didn't mention it before...I'm in Northern Virginia, and he is in Germany (where I used to live for a few years).
    I know many people in my area...and I'm being asked out very often, but I'm just not into the whole "going out on a date and see how it goes" thing...I always decline....he was the second guy (as far as I remember) that I was actually interested in. I moved across the ocean (here) for the first guy (things didn't work out, and for some reason I'm still here), so the distance was never such a big deal for me. as far as my work goes: internet is all I need...and he (the ISTJ) is aware of it.

Habba, thanks for the quote...I like it a lot
    and I meant to say: sorry my grammar isn't the best, but I keep trying...haven't been here long enough

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Oh, you like German guys huh, b4b? Well, you'd better stay away from entropie then. He's a nasty little sucker.

MBTI
    xSFP

Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    Oh, you like German guys huh, b4b? Well, you'd better stay away from entropie then. He's a nasty little sucker.
    nahhh, haha, he just happen to be German, I wasn't looking!