• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] ISTJ Females

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sorry, there aren't many. Nice to have you here, though.

They are cool people on here, but they also seem to be very busy.

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ
I had someone telling me there are at least 2 others around! Still not many... Are you female?
I'll be busy when I start getting panicked by exams (university finals, eeek!) in a couple of weeks until June :s For the moment, I'm procrastinating.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
No, I'm male. :D

I hate to sound like I'm calling them out when they read this, because I'm not. But they don't post frequently, which is probably because they're busy, and not shirking as much as all of us male ISTJs are...There are a few more of us, but still not many.

Just letting you know. :)

Recoleta

No me digas, che!
MBTI Type
ISXJ
*Raises hand*....but you already knew I was here.

Yes, like Cimarron said, I am busy and spend most of my life "in the real world," but this is a nice place read about/participate in some interesting stuff when I want to chill out or procrastinate. Currently, my Master's thesis is due in 32 days...and I've written 3-4ish pages so far. So...umm...yeah.

*goes back to browsing forum*

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:heart: ISTJ females.

We need an ISTJ female trapping device around here.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
We need an ISTJ female trapping device around here.

Now THAT's the kind of thinking that'll get you into the "Rationale Freemason - NT™" club! Come up with a blueprint for such a device and you would be a shoe in...

What kind of lure would you use for your ISTJ device? Money, a Ferrari, or a deed to a mansion in the hills?

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Now THAT's the kind of thinking that'll get you into the "Rationale Freemason - NT™" club! Come up with a blueprint for such a device and you would be a shoe in...

What kind of lure would you use for your ISTJ device? Money, a Ferrari, or a deed to a mansion in the hills?

lol

hmmm... somehow I don't think they'd be impressed by material things like that. That's probably more of an xSFJ thing (not me! :shock:). It looks like the ones that have posted here since I've been here like to study and travel internationally a lot and save the world. Can one of you smarty pants NT's invent a device that promises that to them?

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
lol

hmmm... somehow I don't think they'd be impressed by material things like that. That's probably more of an xSFJ thing (not me! :shock:). It looks like the ones that have posted here since I've been here like to study and travel internationally a lot and save the world. Can one of you smarty pants NT's invent a device that promises that to them?

credit-card.jpg

theplacesyoullgo

Excluding family, I know a female ISTJ probably better than anyone else in my life right now, and I can state with absolute certainty that she's incredibly impressed by anything which implies "status." Doesn't like to hang around places which don't have that certain air about them, even if they're fun.

Could just be her, considering I don't know any other female ISTJs well.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Hmm.. how to catch an ISTJ girl... I wouldn't mind hearing about this too! :)

(Go to the library! *hint hint*)

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Hmm.. how to catch an ISTJ girl... I wouldn't mind hearing about this too! :)

I had thought you were trying to get rid off one... :dry:

I know a girl (although she would prefer 'woman') who scored ISTJ on a test, but I think she's has far too strong Se to be an ISTJ... atleast she's much more interested in appearances than I am.

What kind of guys do ISTJ girls like? Are you also crazy about xNFPs like we are? :D

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ
lol

Yeah exactly.
Ostentatiousness is a surefire way to ensure I'm not interested. I don't mind if you're rich (lol, who's going to say no just because someone has money?) but if you show it off or shove this fact in people's faces I think you're pathetic. I'd rather make money in order to save it and make sure my family was secure in the future, while living a simple lifestyle (although I'm not interested in depriving myself of food/heat/water etc, because if you can afford it why would you do that??)
I like contributing to society, whether helping out in the local community (I've volunteered a fair bit) or by being interested and acting on a wider level (I'm politically active), because I feel everyone's here for a purpose so I might as well try to make a difference.

Having said that, there's always a desire for stability lurking in the background imo, but in my experience this means finding people you can love, relax with and rely on, to escape the crazy hassle of daily life and who you can share your well-hidden emotions with.
This is why, although I do like to do all that you've said Hmm, I've realised that I'm quite content to settle down and work to earn enough money to raise a family when I'm 30 or whatever (I do think it would be selfish to start my own family until I had saved enough to support them). I think, like we've been discussing in another post, this instinct only kicks in when you really believe you've found the right person. Otherwise you might as well continue to travel internationally and save the world! (Btw, I'm not going to stop being politically active or community-minded ever, it'll just be more localised.)

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ

I know a girl (although she would prefer 'woman') who scored ISTJ on a test, but I think she's has far too strong Se to be an ISTJ... atleast she's much more interested in appearances than I am.

What kind of guys do ISTJ girls like? Are you also crazy about xNFPs like we are? :D

Possibly the INFP, but I'm not keen on any extravert guys (maybe ENFJ).
My boyfriend is ISFJ, and I consider him to be my perfect match.
I've dated/been interested in INTPs in the past, but I've got over that whole liking bastards episode that teenage girls seem to go through.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ

I'm trying to get rid of a chemically unbalanced/emotionally unstable ISTJ female, Habba. Not ALL of them. :)

Yes, I am curious too. Do the ISTJ girls go crazy over the xNFP's? :shock: Maybe it is just us. :doh:

Recoleta

No me digas, che!
MBTI Type
ISXJ

Nah, we're not flashy like that (at least I'm not). Yes, I like financial stability and prefer not to eat Ramen noodles every day, but remember, ISTJs are pretty thrifty. These might be better suited to lure us in:

airline-ticket-blog_w606.jpg
Airline tickets are always good....gotta love Si!

b0009wpm1q01_pe32_house-md-season-one_sclzzzzzzz_.jpg
Mmmmm, a cold-hearted NT man :wubbie:

thank-you-free-oil-change2.jpg
Free stuff is always good....especially when it's practical!

00056777-545624_400.jpg
Just for kicks and giggles :rofl1:

2192717911_30187410bc.jpg
Gotta occupy my recharging time.

Yes, I am curious too. Do the ISTJ girls go crazy over the xNFP's? :shock: Maybe it is just us. :doh:

I don't think I know any xNFP guys. I try not to type people...plus, there's not many guys in education, so I've got slim pickins anyway. Overall though, I like the quiet, independent, and serious nature of NT guys...especially if they have a nicely balanced feeling function.

Amira

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I'm a girl. Hi Shadow!

I agree with Recoleta and some of the others - ostentatious wealth is not attractive to me in a future mate. I would very much enjoy being rich, but that is partly because then I could do a lot of fun things helping people in poorer countries. Isn't the ability to change someone's entire life with the gift of farming supplies/training or mini loans orphan care or animals (i.e. Heifer) the ultimate luxury? Being able to bring that much relief and joy to someone is far better than boats and designer clothes.

I am not currently in a relationship, but I always seem most attracted to the INTJ guys. Like, magnet attraction. I guess ISTJ guys like the XNFP girls b/c you guys need someone cute and bubbly to lighten you up, whereas maybe ISTJ girls need someone who is stronger than them and won't get steamrolled by our determined personalities? I don't think of myself as that confident of a person, but people around me seem to think I am really strong/determined, and they are probably more accurate. I do like XNFPs a lot but I don't think they would be good as a mate for me.

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
airline-ticket-blog_w606.jpg
Airline tickets are always good....gotta love Si!
So is it just the aeroline tickets themselves or the places they take you? :D

Amira said:
I would very much enjoy being rich, but that is partly because then I could do a lot of fun things helping people in poorer countries. Isn't the ability to change someone's entire life with the gift of farming supplies/training or mini loans orphan care or animals (i.e. Heifer) the ultimate luxury? Being able to bring that much relief and joy to someone is far better than boats and designer clothes.
Interesting, I have an ENFP friend with same opinion.

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ
Hi Amira! Everyone's coming out of hibernation now ;) :D

I think this is a good evaluation of the apparent differences in who ISTJ males and females are attracted to:
I guess ISTJ guys like the XNFP girls b/c you guys need someone cute and bubbly to lighten you up, whereas maybe ISTJ girls need someone who is stronger than them and won't get steamrolled by our determined personalities? I don't think of myself as that confident of a person, but people around me seem to think I am really strong/determined, and they are probably more accurate. I do like XNFPs a lot but I don't think they would be good as a mate for me.

It's the gender differences that seem to be important. I have a few ENFP guy friends, interestingly they seem to be the type of guys that are direct if they want to ask me out, but they don't seem much of a 'shoulder to lean on' type... Good to go to clubs with though!
I don't understand why descriptions of ISTJs say we're likely to fall for the irresponsible alcoholic type who'll get gambling debts and all that cr**. <-- I'd run a mile from someone like that!

Recoleta - Awesome list! I think you have indeed defined the "Female ISTJ-trapper"! :yes: Interesting that you also think House is hot! Okay, so maybe he represents the irresponsible people mentioned above... (Obviously I'd get frustrated and dump him :cool: )

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ
*off topic*
To Hmm - :) I wanted to send you a PM or write on your profile wall but it won't let me say hello!! I wasn't ignoring you :(

To all - How do you write those reputation comment things?