• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] ISTJ Females

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:ohmy: TRICKY?!?!

:unsure:
:laugh:

Oh you know how it is. Girls are picky about clothing/accessories. I'd ask the advice of another woman in your life before giving her anything she would wear. Just my 2 cents :)

If any ISTJ girls disagree, now's your chance to speak up!

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
:laugh:

Oh you know how it is. Girls are picky about clothing/accessories. I'd ask the advice of another woman in your life before giving her anything she would wear. Just my 2 cents :)

If any ISTJ girls disagree, now's your chance to speak up!

Accessories? :huh: ... *buys EJ an iPod* ...Hopefully is the right color. :happy:

rawr_sheila

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Well - for starters, ISTJ females like consistency, so don't become overly emotional or overreact to situations that aren't that important. At the same time, we look for support.. and since we generally put a lot of thought and fact-finding into our decisions, we usually make fairly good choices on a responsibility level. However, what I think we look for (or at least I do) in a potential mate is someone who is supportive, friendly, consistent and of course more outwardly emotional than myself... I need someone to bring me out of my shell!

Don't go overboard and tell her all of the dreams, desires and fantasies you've ever had about your relationship... but let her know that you feel lucky to have her and that you're happy with your relationship.

I guess unless there are more specific questions, that is my personal opinion on the matter :)
Yes I agree with all of this!!! ^^

ISTJ Female here!!! :D
wow there's a thread on us :]

As in what type of guy I like...I like a guy who is warm, friendly, laid-back, good listener, accepting of everyone, and fun to hang out. I'd like to marry someone who is family-oriented, shares the same values, morals, and goals in life as me. I've found myself attracted to the dreamy guys. I love dreamy eyes:wubbie:. I guess that boils down to the mbti types: ESFP, ENFP, INFP, ISFP. Lol yeah it's the xxFPs. I have some guy friends of these types but they don't have what I'm looking for. This is hard to explain, because it really does depend on the individual.

So I know this question has already been asked, but I'd like all ISTJ females to respond: What type of guy do you like?

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Emphasis on "grounded" because if an xSTJ is freaking out about something and are talking to you about it, it's because they don't want to be freaking out anymore; they want to hear a reason why they don't need to be freaking out, or, if not that, then something they can do to fix the scary thing that will definitely work. So: be there for them, be calm and steady when they aren't, just as they're calm and steady for you when you aren't.
Mhm, I definitely agree with this part. Hope it's not asking too much... :unsure:

If ISTJs are like ESTJs, we try to solve our most serious issues internally before we, as a last resort, try and get help from elsewhere.
True, even though the closer the friendship or relationship, the more I will just count your input right alongside with my own from the get-go. One way I like to "open up" with someone in a budding relationship or friendship is to present a problem I'm facing, and asking for his or her advice. As if it's a "great honor" to let someone help me decide, and not just figure it out on my own. :laugh:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Mhm, I definitely agree with this part. Hope it's not asking too much... :unsure:
I wonder this all the time. :doh: All the freaking time. I never feel like I have high standards but I guess they're too high considering the sorts of guys I encounter on a regular basis... (damn undergrads. where are the opportunities to socialize with grad students??)
True, even though the closer the friendship or relationship, the more I will just count your input right alongside with my own from the get-go. One way I like to "open up" with someone in a budding relationship or friendship is to present a problem I'm facing, and asking for his or her advice. As if it's a "great honor" to let someone help me decide, and not just figure it out on my own. :laugh:
:laugh: Totally the same with me! SUCH an honor. Because I only select the Most Specialest People to give me advice. :yes:

Do you think it's Si? :thinking: I'm guessing yes -- because Si knows what happens when you ask the wrong person. :horor: