User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thread: ISTJ Females

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Amira View Post
    I am not currently in a relationship, but I always seem most attracted to the INTJ guys. Like, magnet attraction. I guess ISTJ guys like the XNFP girls b/c you guys need someone cute and bubbly to lighten you up, whereas maybe ISTJ girls need someone who is stronger than them and won't get steamrolled by our determined personalities? I don't think of myself as that confident of a person, but people around me seem to think I am really strong/determined, and they are probably more accurate. I do like XNFPs a lot but I don't think they would be good as a mate for me.
    ^It all makes sense now! Maybe I'm not crazy for chasing those ENFP's after all!

I agree with Recoleta to an extent. I do not like flashy things. I would much rather use my money/wealth for the greater good.

MBTI
    ISXJ

Quote Originally Posted by Shaula View Post
    So is it just the aeroline tickets themselves or the places they take you?
    Both...because, I mean, who doesn't love shiny, smooth paper? However, I have a feeling my Si gets a better work out from the destinations! And don't even get me started on how exciting it is to get a new passport stamp! [/NERD]

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    *off topic*

To all - How do you write those reputation comment things?
    Go to the post you want to give reputation to, and click the gray balance/scale thing located below the avatar. It'll say "Add to X's reputation"

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I know a couple of ISTJ females, they are sisters. The best way I found to bond with them was simply talking and taking interest in them, you guys really aren't that high maintenance. I really like to talk to someone, about anything really just to keep the communication up. These people always talk about the things on their mind or what has happened in their lives, and if you can lure them to talk about something theoretical etc then it's also pretty awesome, since you aren't retarded in that area you just choose to not express it much. The hardest part was them dealing with how I am, since I can be quite eccentric. The match is a good one though. We both admitted being able to let go around each other, since with how functions go we reinforce each others weaknesses and like to see the other using their inferiors. It's pretty good practice I must say.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

If the male INFP can be strong and supportive of the female ISTJ, I think that could be a juicy steamy match up. Like, the makings of a romance novel. *gets popcorn*

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

That would only happen if the ISTJ was sensitive and an emotional backbone for the INFP. But yes, I see juicy and steamy.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

One of my best friends is an ISTJ (at least thats what she scored on the test), and she's awesome. I can talk to her about pretty much anything and she's a GREAT person to vent to and with.
    ENFP 4w5

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by LunaIndigo View Post
    One of my best friends is an ISTJ (at least thats what she scored on the test), and she's awesome. I can talk to her about pretty much anything and she's a GREAT person to vent to and with.
    Exactly. They get mad with you.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

MBTI
    InFp
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by Amira View Post
    I guess ISTJ guys like the XNFP girls b/c you guys need someone cute and bubbly to lighten you up,...
    Uh, maybe ENFP girls are bubbly, but the few INFP girls I've known are really anything but that. ESFP seems more likely for cute and bubbly, just look at the few on here. As for me, I'm most likely too serious about everything, unless, of course, I don't see any point to it.

On a side note: I've noticed that the most of the ISTJ girls that I've known are ultra-competitive, probably more so than anybody else I've met. Soooo, are any of you ladies like this? Explain please.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I wanna see some male INFP- ISTJ female fireworks happenin' NAO!

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

The hardest part about establishing this relationship is breaking the friend zone for the male. It seems to be a common trend for us to make friends first, then make a move. I've been turned down by one for literally this reason: "I just don't see you like that, you seem more like a brother to me."
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.