• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] ISTJs are girl crazy!

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
(Yeah it's cuz they're trying to settle down and form a family as quickly as possible... watch out)

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Oh ya, agree completely. Esp the ones around here ;)

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
This thread is uncalled for! It's not true! :whistling:
I thought we were friends, Hmm. :boohoo:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This thread is uncalled for! It's not true! :whistling:
I thought we were friends, Hmm. :boohoo:

We are friends. :hug:

And being a female, it's really flattering that you guys like us :blush: but a little unexpected coming from the supposed calm, cool, and reserved STJ.

I didn't mean for this to be an attack on ISTJs. I just like to tease sometimes.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
We are friends. :hug:

And being a female, it's really flattering that you guys like us :blush: but a little unexpected coming from the supposed calm, cool, and reserved STJ.

I didn't mean for this to be an attack on ISTJs. I just like to tease sometimes.

I know I know.... you ALL like to tease! :doh: How is it flattering.... unexpected? :huh:
I suppose there COULD be SOME truth as to what AJ said.... MAYBE...:yes:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know I know.... you ALL like to tease! :doh: How is it flattering.... unexpected? :huh:
I suppose there COULD be SOME truth as to what AJ said.... MAYBE...:yes:

Well, I'm not really sure why it's flattering. I suppose everyone wants to be liked? I dunno. :huh:

It's unexpected because, above all else, I picture ISTJs to be reserved. I am learning that that might possibly be an erroneous stereotype.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Well, I'm not really sure why it's flattering. I suppose everyone wants to be liked? I dunno. :huh:

It's unexpected because, above all else, I picture ISTJs to be reserved. I am learning that that might possibly be an erroneous stereotype.

Yeah, I guess you have a point. But doesn't flattering mean more along the lines of "buttering up" someone? :huh:

I'd say thats definitley a stereotype! Although, I may not seem like it, put me in a group of people (especially with a female I find "interesting") and I will be very quiet and not say much. Yes, I am very shy. :(

But not online! I have the gift of anonymity. :cheese:

I have never had luck with you females, but that doesn't stop me from coming back for more! :doh: But it's my own fault. I am picky with the girls I "fall" for. ;)

Just another ISTJ

MBTI Type
IsTj
Enneagram
1w9
(Yeah it's cuz they're trying to settle down and form a family as quickly as possible... watch out)

Only after we've completed our post secondary educations and established our careers.

I'm actually pretty picky when it comes to being attracted to a woman romantically, despite having pretty open standards. For instance, child bearing hips, upright posture, a height below 5'10", etc.

I think I'm joking.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, I guess you have a point. But doesn't flattering mean more along the lines of "buttering up" someone? :huh:

I'd say thats definitley a stereotype! Although, I may not seem like it, put me in a group of people (especially with a female I find "interesting") and I will be very quiet and not say much. Yes, I am very shy. :(

But not online! I have the gift of anonymity. :cheese:

I have never had luck with you females, but that doesn't stop me from coming back for more! :doh: But it's my own fault. I am picky with the girls I "fall" for. ;)

Flirty is the word I was thinking of. I never imagined ISTJs to be flirty, whether that'd be online or offline.

Only after we've completed our post secondary educations and established our careers.

I'm actually pretty picky when it comes to being attracted to a woman romantically, despite having pretty open standards. For instance, child bearing hips, upright posture, a height below 5'10", etc.

I think I'm joking.

lol!

*sigh* :doh:

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Actually I was with an ISTJ recently and he confessed that he thought he would already be married and have three kids by now. (He's 26.) :hint: :hint:

And... that's a bit too fast for my pace... :shock:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Actually I was with an ISTJ recently and he confessed that he thought he would already be married and have three kids by now. (He's 26.) :hint: :hint:

And... that's a bit too fast for my pace... :shock:

Alright! I'll admit it! My cover has been blown.... I wanted to be married by 21. :( Missed the boat on that one! :doh:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Flirty is the word I was thinking of. I never imagined ISTJs to be flirty, whether that'd be online or offline.

^ So we come off as flirty to you? How?:huh: This time you should critique us so we know what to do in real life situations! :)

What did you find flirty about us? What did you like most? :huh:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Married by 21?? Good heavens, dear! People are practically babies at 21! You have a lot of living left to do. :)

At 21, I was still half-wild, and the very thought of marriage made me climb the nearest wall. (Some of us hang onto our tomboy status a little longer than others *sheepish*)

I used to joke around with an ISTJ guy that was interested in my sister. He was pretty good-looking and sometimes when he rode his motorcycle to school, I'd tease him about his chaps framing his junk. He agreed.

"Now. Let's stand around and look awesome," he said.

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
Married!? At 21!? I cannot even begin to imagine being married at my age.

In my experience, though, ISTJs are very "settle down, get married and have kids" oriented which is absolutely TERRIFYING if you're me.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
^ So we come off as flirty to you? How?:huh: This time you should critique us so we know what to do in real life situations! :)

What did you find flirty about us? What did you like most? :huh:

Stop trying to dissect Hmm!! Enjoy your attention thread! :threaten: !!

Married by 21?? Good heavens, dear! People are practically babies at 21! You have a lot of living left to do. :)

At 21, I was still half-wild, and the very thought of marriage made me climb the nearest wall. (Some of us hang onto our tomboy status a little longer than others *sheepish*)

:yes:

Married!? At 21!? I cannot even begin to imagine being married at my age.

In my experience, though, ISTJs are very "settle down, get married and have kids" oriented which is absolutely TERRIFYING if you're me.

:laugh: This is me as well. The M word is still a scary one for me. Even when I speculate what I'd like for a wedding, the speculation part always has an unspoken "if I ever get brave enough for it" clause.

I dunno if I'll ever settle down, moreless have kids.. but an ISTJ wouldn't be bad to date, or be in a relationship with.. as long as they could handle me. :blush:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I always took it as them being just more sure of themselves than me! lol I'm a squirrelly little booger, and they shake their heads at me like, "Tsk. Pity. That one is retarded." :D I generally acquire ISTJs through my ENFP sister. They'd make great BILs. *big grin*

But yes, the very idea of marriage at 21 gave me panic attacks. Even though I was getting pretty serious about an ENTP then... I would have seen myself at least engaged to him without a meltdown because I liked him that much.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
an ISTJ wouldn't be bad to date, or be in a relationship with.. as long as they could handle me. :blush:

Jaye has a not so secret crush on Alec Baldwin. :newwink:

Here's me and one of J's former ISTJ interests:

[Standing in the auto parts store, running errands with X after he and I ate lunch]

Me: [absent-mindedly staring at batteries for the truck]
X: [watching me] Why. Are you grabbing your own butt.
Me: Heh?
X: [bemused] You're grabbing your own butt. Both hands.
Me: [coloring] Really?
X: [low laugh] Your sister does that too when she's thinking. Weirdos.
Me: [removing hands and giggling]
X: [facetiously] Who told you to stop?!
[more giggling]

Later we all stood around grabbing our own butts just for the heck of it. A group activity, if you will.