User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Results 81 to 90 of 151

  1. #81
    Senior Member Just another ISTJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    IsTj
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ISTP
    Posts
    117

    Default

    I'm 25 and totally procrastinating!

  2. #82
    Te > Fi > Ni Shaula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    608

    Default

    How un-ISTJ-like!
    Is not to be held accuntable for peeling errors.

  3. #83
    Perfect Gentleman! =D d@v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    2,830

    Default

    I procrastinate too, well, when it comes to school work anyway. It sucks!

  4. #84
    No me digas, che! Recoleta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    MBTI
    ISXJ
    Posts
    600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Habba View Post

    I'm 24, I'm too old.
    Quote Originally Posted by Habba View Post
    I wish... working 50+ hours a week with university and work.
    Ha, I just turned 24, and yup...that sounds like my schedule...except that 40 of those 50+ hours per week I work for free. May 9th really needs to get here...I want nothing more than to finish up student teaching, write that freaking thesis I've been procrastinating on, and graduate!

  5. #85
    Senior Member Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Habba View Post
    I wish... working 50+ hours a week with university and work.
    That sucks. I packed my job in. It's my final year of uni and frankly after 4 years of my degree I can't afford to muck it up now. It's a rather solitary existence, but whatever.

  6. #86
    Senior Member Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaula View Post
    How un-ISTJ-like!
    Maybe it's not, if so many of us seem to do it!
    I procrastinate, but then I binge on work. When Easter comes round I'm going to work solidly for 5 weeks, nothing else. People look at me like I'm mad when I say that, but I've done it before and I can do it again.

  7. #87
    Senior Member Habba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Maybe it's not, if so many of us seem to do it!
    I procrastinate, but then I binge on work. When Easter comes round I'm going to work solidly for 5 weeks, nothing else. People look at me like I'm mad when I say that, but I've done it before and I can do it again.
    I tend to do that sometimes... I suddenly start working like crazy for certain amount of time, and when I'm finished, I'm back to procrastinating..
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

  8. #88
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    I got married at 21, I didn't die. We lived, did things, went traveling a lot.

    My bbf got married at 20. (married 19 years now)


    But neither of us chose to have children at that age.

    Another friend got married at 19 because of pregancy. (divorced now)


    My ISTJ nephew married (to ENTP) with three children by age 24 and both of them very happy. I have ISTP nephew married to ISFJ with three children by age 28 and not so very happy.

    Being married young has up sides and down sides when I compare my life to people I know who didn't marry early. Life is always a trade off.

  9. #89
    Perfect Gentleman! =D d@v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    2,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    I got married at 21, I didn't die.
    My bbf got married at 20. (married 19 years now)


    But neither of us chose to have children at that age.

    Another friend got married at 19 because of pregancy. (divorced now)


    My ISTJ nephew married (to ENTP) with three children by age 24 and both of them very happy. I have ISTP nephew married to ISFJ with three children by age 28 and not so very happy.

    Being married young has up sides and down sides when I compare my life to people I know who didn't marry early. Life is always a trade off.
    ^ Aha! Finally someone who doesn't mock me! Thank you Heart.

  10. #90
    Senior Member Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    I got married at 21, I didn't die. We lived, did things, went traveling a lot.

    My bbf got married at 20. (married 19 years now)


    But neither of us chose to have children at that age.

    Another friend got married at 19 because of pregancy. (divorced now)


    My ISTJ nephew married (to ENTP) with three children by age 24 and both of them very happy. I have ISTP nephew married to ISFJ with three children by age 28 and not so very happy.

    Being married young has up sides and down sides when I compare my life to people I know who didn't marry early. Life is always a trade off.
    You never know what's going to happen, so just do what feels right. Different relationships will have different outcomes.

    Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    ^ Aha! Finally someone who doesn't mock me! Thank you Heart.
    I never mocked you!

Similar Threads

  1. [ISTJ] Why why why are ISTJ sooooo evasive?
    By GirlAmerica in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 12-14-2014, 08:02 PM
  2. [ISTJ] ISTJ's - What type are your parents?
    By swordpath in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 07:14 PM
  3. [ISTJ] ISTJs- How Many of you are sticklers for schedules?
    By IZthe411 in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 12:32 AM
  4. [ISTJ] ISTJ- How do you know you are in love?
    By IZthe411 in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 02:37 PM
  5. [ISTJ] ISTJs are they all in the can for Mc Cain?
    By hermeticdancer in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 01:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO