User Tag List

First 567

Thread: NTs/NFs on SJs

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by pecan111 View Post
    Yes, we both want it to work...we both do work at it..we value each other and our very different contributions to the relationship...It is wonderful to finally get to a place where each of us is hopefully mature enough to realize that we can truly appreciate our differences...we go slowly so we can really get to know each other....also, we possess key values that are similar and dedication to our partnership.

man, i am so grateful to have met this man...i am careful not to idealize him and i ask him to do the same. i think we do a pretty good job of it by taking our time and communicating throughout...he does realize that it is the foundation of a relationship bec. if you can't communicate at all, you won't ever be able to truly resolve issues, and every one knows there will be issues at times...

thanks for the opportunity to express my positive feelings about this situation...it was nice to be able to say such nice things about him...
    No problem. Thank you for contributing. I like that you two are opposite MBTI types and are actually happy together!

Quote Originally Posted by whimsical View Post
    ive been in a relationship with an isfj girl for 2 years now

what i love about her is her level of empathy, the amount of caring/affection (a lot of which is physical), and she is very loyal

i know she isnt intuitive like me but it doesnt bother me because i know that her s preference helps me in some way to deal with the real world. she is a bit of a neat freak though
    That's a good way to see it.

Dali

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    This belongs in the backhanded compliments thread.
    My thoughts exactly.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    NOTE: THIS THREAD IS FOR NTs AND NFs WHO ARE CURRENTLY WITH AN SJ NOT THOSE WHO ARE SEEKING TO BE WITH AN SJ OR OTHERWISE.

What do you like about your SJ?

I am curious because, beyond liking the SJ loyalty and sense of responsibility, it's hard for me to identify how Ns relate to SJs. I can see how SJs could like Ns but I can't see how the opposite works. Please help enlighten me.

i like how my SJ keeps me grounded, how she can let me rant and let me act crazy, while staying calm and waiting for me to come down. i like how she gives me space. she knows me, reads me better than i read myself.
    INTP/5w4 sx