• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] Which are your flaws ?

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
My flaws, eh? Well, I think I've got the list somewhere...

- I'm not generally interested in people. I've got high standards for my friends, if people won't meat those, I'm not interested. Especially I'm not interested in the lesser people.

- I'm afraid to share my emotions with anyone. I've never said the "L-word" (like one ISTJ so fittingly put that. :D) to anyone. I'm fine sharing my opinions on objective matters, and I'm not afraid of getting into an arguments, but I'll become quiet whenever emotions are involved.

- I'm not flexible. If it wasn't planned, it won't happen, at least not on my watch. Well, I'm trying to get rid of this habit, but every then and now I catch myself saying "no" to spontaneous and unplanned things.

- I'm afraid of random things. For example, sometimes I too afraid to go school's dining hall alone. What if I can't find an empty table? I'd have to sit on someone else's table, and that would be really awkward. I mean, what would they be thinking about? They'd think I'm some kind of weirdo who's trying to get into their group.

- I don't have a fire inside me. I'm "never" passionate about anything. Duty & guilt is what drives me, not passion. It's exhausting, but whatcha gonna do?

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5

- I'm not generally interested in people. I've got high standards for my friends, if people won't meet those, I'm not interested. Especially I'm not interested in the lesser people.

- I'm afraid to share my emotions with anyone. I've never said the "L-word" (like one ISTJ so fittingly put that. :D) to anyone. I'm fine sharing my opinions on objective matters, and I'm not afraid of getting into an arguments, but I'll become quiet whenever emotions are involved.

- I'm not flexible. If it wasn't planned, it won't happen, at least not on my watch. Well, I'm trying to get rid of this habit, but every then and now I catch myself saying "no" to spontaneous and unplanned things.

- I'm afraid of random things. For example, sometimes I too afraid to go school's dining hall alone. What if I can't find an empty table? I'd have to sit on someone else's table, and that would be really awkward. I mean, what would they be thinking about? They'd think I'm some kind of weirdo who's trying to get into their group.

- I don't have a fire inside me. I'm "never" passionate about anything. Duty & guilt is what drives me, not passion. It's exhausting, but whatcha gonna do?
If you don't mind I'd like to correct your flaw.

something boring

MBTI Type
nnja
Enneagram
4w5

- I'm not generally interested in people. I've got high standards for my friends, if people won't meat those, I'm not interested. Especially I'm not interested in the lesser people.

How likely do you think it might be for an ISTJ to mistakenly mistype themselves as an ISTP? Like say, out of the stubborn insistence that they do not feel, and thus, their decisions have to be fact based? (Only my take on someone else's logic)
Does this sound conceivable? Does it even make sense? I'm just curious about your opinion...

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
If you don't mind I'd like to correct your flaw.

But what about my flaws. :cry:

Linear thinking is usually good. I think it helps us to be more cautious. It also helps for foreseeing what will happen in a certain situation. I think. :)

Except when your dealing with an N. :doh:

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
But what about my flaws?

Linear thinking is usually good. I think it helps us to be more cautious. It also helps for foreseeing what will happen in a certain situation. I think.

Except when your dealing with an N.
Fixed.

Amira

MBTI Type
ISTJ
For some reason this thread makes me chuckle. Anyway, some of my flaws:

* Have a hard time clearly expressing my deeper thoughts and emotions. And, even if I am trying to figure a good way to say something, I am easily distracted by what others are saying, thus making me quieter than I really would be otherwise.
* Hate reduntancies and so go the other way and often do not explain enough.
* Don't like to bother with too theoretical of topics. My family loves talking about all sorts of far out things so I probably have more tolerance than I might have otherwise, but still if I can't see the point why bother.
* Totally and completely dense as to interpersonal unspoken communication. If I try to use my intuition and see what people are "really" communicating I feel very unstable. Because of that, I like people who don't try to sugar coat things too much.

I have lots of flaws, but those are a few that came to mind!

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Really? :huh: Does that mean I can go chasing those ENFP's again? :cheese:
Yes, but unfortunately I can only fix your flaws one post at a time. I removed your emoticons and changed your beginning statement into a question to make it grammatically correct. You can't expect me to perform miracles.

I thought you were already doing that despite your flaws? I'm sure the ENFPs will dig that.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
You mean it doesn't go A, G, F, B, D, C, E? What strange linear world are these SJs from?

But that is the truth. Letters are arranged by certain model but that model is product of someones imagination. Letters can be arranged however you like.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISTJ fight!

Don't we need to spend 27 pages recounting the precise rules of engagement first, in order to ensure that the debate proceeds in a fair and accurate manner according to the exact specifications of The Rules of Engagement?

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Don't we need to spend 27 pages recounting the precise rules of engagement first, in order to ensure that the debate proceeds in a fair and accurate manner according to the exact specifications of The Rules of Engagement?
No because if they did they would be happy and have nothing to fight about. Therefore defeating the purpose of the fight.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Yes, but unfortunately I can only fix your flaws one post at a time. I removed your emoticons and changed your beginning statement into a question to make it grammatically correct. You can't expect me to perform miracles.

I thought you were already doing that despite your flaws? I'm sure the ENFPs will dig that.

What? :huh: I don't understand your post 100%. :unsure:

And who is fighting? :popc1:

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
What? :huh: I don't understand your post 100%. :unsure:
I'm attempting to be playful.

Earlier in the thread I felt the urge to correct Habba's english. He used the word 'meat' when he meant to use 'meet'. So I made a pun on the topic's subject by saying I corrected his flaw. Then you said, "What about my flaws." So I further played the pun by correcting the grammar in your post. I removed the emoticons also to play on the idea that an ISTJ using too many emoticons was a flaw. Then you asked if I really fixed your flaws. To which I replied, "Yes, but unfortunately I can only fix your flaws one post at a time... You can't expect me to perform miracles." By saying this I admit that I cannot fix your flaws. Then I added the latter sentence to playfully imply that your flaws are unfixable and therefore you are doomed.

In other words, I'm teasing you ISTJs. :hug:

And who is fighting? :popc1:
You and raz, silly. :alttongue: