User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by IDK123 View Post
    You guys just are...
    ^Works for me! Cheers to a new friend too, Raz!
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

My flaws, eh? Well, I think I've got the list somewhere...

- I'm not generally interested in people. I've got high standards for my friends, if people won't meat those, I'm not interested. Especially I'm not interested in the lesser people.

- I'm afraid to share my emotions with anyone. I've never said the "L-word" (like one ISTJ so fittingly put that. ) to anyone. I'm fine sharing my opinions on objective matters, and I'm not afraid of getting into an arguments, but I'll become quiet whenever emotions are involved.

- I'm not flexible. If it wasn't planned, it won't happen, at least not on my watch. Well, I'm trying to get rid of this habit, but every then and now I catch myself saying "no" to spontaneous and unplanned things.

- I'm afraid of random things. For example, sometimes I too afraid to go school's dining hall alone. What if I can't find an empty table? I'd have to sit on someone else's table, and that would be really awkward. I mean, what would they be thinking about? They'd think I'm some kind of weirdo who's trying to get into their group.

- I don't have a fire inside me. I'm "never" passionate about anything. Duty & guilt is what drives me, not passion. It's exhausting, but whatcha gonna do?
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Habba View Post

- I'm not generally interested in people. I've got high standards for my friends, if people won't meet those, I'm not interested. Especially I'm not interested in the lesser people.

- I'm afraid to share my emotions with anyone. I've never said the "L-word" (like one ISTJ so fittingly put that. ) to anyone. I'm fine sharing my opinions on objective matters, and I'm not afraid of getting into an arguments, but I'll become quiet whenever emotions are involved.

- I'm not flexible. If it wasn't planned, it won't happen, at least not on my watch. Well, I'm trying to get rid of this habit, but every then and now I catch myself saying "no" to spontaneous and unplanned things.

- I'm afraid of random things. For example, sometimes I too afraid to go school's dining hall alone. What if I can't find an empty table? I'd have to sit on someone else's table, and that would be really awkward. I mean, what would they be thinking about? They'd think I'm some kind of weirdo who's trying to get into their group.

- I don't have a fire inside me. I'm "never" passionate about anything. Duty & guilt is what drives me, not passion. It's exhausting, but whatcha gonna do?
    If you don't mind I'd like to correct your flaw.
    Is not to be held accuntable for peeling errors.

MBTI
    nnja
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Habba View Post

- I'm not generally interested in people. I've got high standards for my friends, if people won't meat those, I'm not interested. Especially I'm not interested in the lesser people.

How likely do you think it might be for an ISTJ to mistakenly mistype themselves as an ISTP? Like say, out of the stubborn insistence that they do not feel, and thus, their decisions have to be fact based? (Only my take on someone else's logic)
    Does this sound conceivable? Does it even make sense? I'm just curious about your opinion...
    "Don�t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." - Howard Thurman

[SIGPIC]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l110/evillinclinations/fortune45.gif[/SIGPIC]

...and yes, I'm still on about that...

MBTI
    nnja
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    -Linear thinking.
    I'm not sure this is really a flaw. It seems like it could be pretty useful at times. What is sequential thought like?
    Last edited by something boring; 02-15-2009 at 08:48 PM. Reason: correcting an error
    "Don�t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." - Howard Thurman

[SIGPIC]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l110/evillinclinations/fortune45.gif[/SIGPIC]

...and yes, I'm still on about that...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by something boring View Post
    What is sequential thought like?
    From what I understand it goes like this: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, etc...

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Shaula View Post
    If you don't mind I'd like to correct your flaw.
    But what about my flaws.

Linear thinking is usually good. I think it helps us to be more cautious. It also helps for foreseeing what will happen in a certain situation. I think.

Except when your dealing with an N.
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    But what about my flaws?

Linear thinking is usually good. I think it helps us to be more cautious. It also helps for foreseeing what will happen in a certain situation. I think.

Except when your dealing with an N.
    Fixed.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Shaula View Post
    Fixed.
    Really? Does that mean I can go chasing those ENFP's again?

MBTI
    ISTJ

For some reason this thread makes me chuckle. Anyway, some of my flaws:

* Have a hard time clearly expressing my deeper thoughts and emotions. And, even if I am trying to figure a good way to say something, I am easily distracted by what others are saying, thus making me quieter than I really would be otherwise.
    * Hate reduntancies and so go the other way and often do not explain enough.
    * Don't like to bother with too theoretical of topics. My family loves talking about all sorts of far out things so I probably have more tolerance than I might have otherwise, but still if I can't see the point why bother.
    * Totally and completely dense as to interpersonal unspoken communication. If I try to use my intuition and see what people are "really" communicating I feel very unstable. Because of that, I like people who don't try to sugar coat things too much.

I have lots of flaws, but those are a few that came to mind!