User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 71

  1. #11
    Perfect Gentleman! =D d@v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    2,830

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    Yes. Too many emoticons. You are such an ISFJ. Go be one with the Pebbles girl over there. You'll get along great. I only do a lot of emoticons if I get in an emoticon mood.
    Screw you, Raz! Your just jealous!

    I would say you have a point, but, I truly am an ISTJ. I'm just not the type of ISTJ that runs around worried that the sky is falling!
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #12
    Let's make this showy! raz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    LoLz
    Posts
    2,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    Screw you, Raz! Your just jealous!

    I would say you have a point, but, I truly am an ISTJ. I'm just not the type of ISTJ that runs around worried that the sky is falling!
    The sky isn't falling. The world is just too emotional.


  3. #13
    Perfect Gentleman! =D d@v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    2,830

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    The sky isn't falling. The world is just too emotional.
    ^ Yes, but as long it isn't directed at me, I don't care. I only use the emoticons so people can tell the tone of voice I am using, rather than just assuming I am a "serious" ISTJ all the time.
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #14
    Let's make this showy! raz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    LoLz
    Posts
    2,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    ^ Yes, but as long it isn't directed at me, I don't care. I only use the emoticons so people can tell the tone of voice I am using, rather than just assuming I am a "serious" ISTJ all the time.
    :steam:


  5. #15
    Te > Fi > Ni Shaula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    608

    Default

    ISTJ fight!



    ...It's like a bunch of teenage girls wrestling in the mud.
    Is not to be held accuntable for peeling errors.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Habba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaula View Post
    ISTJ fight!



    ...It's like a bunch of teenage girls wrestling in the mud.

    *Joins in!*
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

  7. #17
    Glycerine
    Guest

    Default

    Even w/ all your flaws, you guys are still pretty awesome!

  8. #18
    Perfect Gentleman! =D d@v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    2,830

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    :steam:
    I win! Cheers for the effort, Raz.
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #19
    Perfect Gentleman! =D d@v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    2,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IDK123 View Post
    Even w/ all your flaws, you guys are still pretty awesome!
    And why do you say that?
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #20
    Glycerine
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    And why do you say that?
    You guys just are...

    (It was not supposed to be a backhanded compliment, I was just trying to incorporate it in the context of the thread since it was talking about flaws)

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTP] ENTPs which are your favourite hobbies?
    By giorgaros2 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-06-2016, 09:14 AM
  2. Who are your Top Ten Favorite Fictional People
    By ladypinkington in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 187
    Last Post: 01-10-2015, 06:29 AM
  3. [NT] NT only: Which type are your closest friends of the same sex?
    By fragrance in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 10:22 AM
  4. What are your political views?
    By Dufresne in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 08:08 AM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 06:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO