User Tag List

12311 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 123

  1. #1
    Senior Member Habba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    998

    Default What do we SJs have in common?

    Tell me, because I don't know.
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

  2. #2
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,193

    Default

    You have an innate, subjective sense of how something should be done.



  3. #3
    Just a statistic rhinosaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    1,470

    Default

    You all wear funny hats!

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    You have an innate, subjective sense of how something should be done.
    Spot On.

  5. #5
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,193

    Default

    You're very happy with yourself when I get pulled over by a police officer for rolling through a stop sign and not signaling my right turn, despite the fact that nobody is around, and not buying the quantum mechanical argument that if there is nobody around to see said turn signal and stop sign roll-through, then it is factually accurate to say that the turn signal and stop sign roll-through never actually happened.

    You're also very disappointed when I am only given a warning and not ticketed, because of my otherwise very impeccable driving record.

    [Yes this actually has happened. She really hates driving with me, because I ignore most road law. It's so funny though, getting her worked up and riled up is so much fun.]



  6. #6
    Senior Member Habba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    [Yes this actually has happened. She really hates driving with me, because I ignore most road law. It's so funny though, getting her worked up and riled up is so much fun.]
    Well, I hope you will one day get what you have been asking for!

    Seriously though... I respect the rules, but rules should serve the people, not the other way around.
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

  7. #7
    Widdles in your cream.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    577

    Default

    You all keep us non-SJs from steering off course. You know like those things they put up at bowling, in order to stop the ball from swerving into the gutters?

    At least, that's what the ISTJ, ESTJ and ISFJs of my life did. I probably drove them crazy. Chances are I still do.
    Um, yeah.

  8. #8
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    I'm glad someone brought this up. I have noticed that almost all the STJs here have a bad habit of projecting their own lack of emotions/feelings onto SFJs but the exact opposite is true.

    I think what SJs share can best be summed up by this....

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    You have an innate, subjective sense of how something should be done.

  9. #9
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    You're very happy with yourself when I get pulled over by a police officer for rolling through a stop sign and not signaling my right turn, despite the fact that nobody is around, and not buying the quantum mechanical argument that if there is nobody around to see said turn signal and stop sign roll-through, then it is factually accurate to say that the turn signal and stop sign roll-through never actually happened.

    You're also very disappointed when I am only given a warning and not ticketed, because of my otherwise very impeccable driving record.

    [Yes this actually has happened. She really hates driving with me, because I ignore most road law. It's so funny though, getting her worked up and riled up is so much fun.]
    That would get me worked up and riled up too. :steam:


    Quote Originally Posted by Grungemouse View Post
    You all keep us non-SJs from steering off course. You know like those things they put up at bowling, in order to stop
    the ball from swerving into the gutters?

    At least, that's what the ISTJ, ESTJ and ISFJs of my life did. I probably drove them crazy. Chances are I still do.
    Aww, you're always kind to the SJs.


    Quote Originally Posted by rhinosaur View Post
    You all wear funny hats!
    We do!

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    That would get me worked up and riled up too.
    Might be an STJ thing

    So anyway the question... what do SJs have in common..

    They seem protect others in one way or another

Similar Threads

  1. [NF] What do all NFs have in common?
    By Black Hole Sun in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 06:03 PM
  2. What does the Cheetah and the human have in common?
    By coberst in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 11:33 AM
  3. [ISFP] What do these ISFP have in common?
    By wolfy in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 05:45 AM
  4. [NF] ever asked "do we really have to do anything in this world?"
    By niki in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 10-03-2008, 07:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO