• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] What do we SJs have in common?

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Yeah, whatever, Stoney Face. *sits next to Habba and holds onto his arm while :tongue10: @ AO*

There, there... no one's saying that I couldn't be evil even though I might not be a real SJ. :D

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
First of all, your ISTJ wears a scarf? :shock:

I have several scarfs. Something wrong with that? :shock:

EDIT: Oh no! A multi-post! And on the SJ forums! Man, they sure are gonna give me their meanest and foulest look they got up in their sleeves... oh poor me.. :(

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't want to be rude by you are not exactly a SJ. From what I see you should be typed as IxTJ or IsTJ. Plus your J is not too "brutal".
Just in the case you don't know.

What do you mean about J being "brutal"? Hmm is mostly certainly an ISFJ, and there's nothing I'd call brutal about her.

In the case you have hard time relating to thing said about SJs this is probably the main reason.

I propose an alternative reason. Perhaps he can't relate because most of what is said about SJs is ill-informed and erroneous.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
Hmm? Check out Habba's scarf. If it's fluttering in the breeze, move away! Move away!:D

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
What do you mean about J being "brutal"? Hmm is mostly certainly an ISFJ, and there's nothing I'd call brutal about her.

I propose an alternative reason. Perhaps he can't relate because most of what is said about SJs is ill-informed and erroneous.

1. That is why I have used quotation marks. What I was saying I was strenght of that J. J is offen described as quite rigid letter so I used the word I am personally quite strong J so I know how people look at this trait.

2. I know. That is why I have opened the thread about SJ flaws, since I know that many stories about SJs are exaggerated.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I have several scarfs. Something wrong with that? :shock:

EDIT: Oh no! A multi-post! And on the SJ forums! Man, they sure are gonna give me their meanest and foulest look they got up in their sleeves... oh poor me.. :(

Habba, your from Finland. It's okay to wear scarves in Finland as it gets much colder, right? :huh: Besides, she said it was a Harley Davidson scarf so clearly he had manly intentions.

How dare you multipost on the SJ forums! :ranting: <---Actually, I have done it more than once, so it's ok by me!

1. That is why I have used quotation marks. What I was saying I was strenght of that J. J is offen described as quite rigid letter so I used the word I am personally quite strong J so I know how people look at this trait.

^I'm 67% J Anti, I'm not rigid though. What do you have to say about that? :huh:

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

2. I know. That is why I have opened the thread about SJ flaws, since I know that many stories about SJs are exaggerated.

Depends on what you mean by "rigid", especially since IJs and EJs are actually quite different. It's harder to accurately generalize about J/P than any of the other letters.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
I feel that SJs always have a sense of service and care for those around them.

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Habba, your from Finland. It's okay to wear scarves in Finland as it gets much colder, right? :huh: Besides, she said it was a Harley Davidson scarf so clearly he had manly intentions.

^I'm 67% J Anti, I'm not rigid though. What do you have to say about that? :huh:

Yes you are. You dislike scarfs. :huh:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Yes you are. You dislike scarfs. :huh:

I think certain females look good wearing scarves in the winter! <--- see Habba, I don't dislike scarves! :tongue10:

Besides, even *if* I did dislike them, how exactly would that make me rigid? :shock:

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I think certain females look good wearing scarves in the winter! <--- see Habba, I don't dislike scarves! :tongue10:

Besides, even *if* I did dislike them, how exactly would that make me rigid? :shock:

You dislike them on men. Men can wear scarfs just as well, and even when it's not cold. And I bet you wouldn't wear pink shirts.. :smile:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
You dislike them on men. Men can wear scarfs just as well, and even when it's not cold. And I bet you wouldn't wear pink shirts.. :smile:

Alright! Pink shirts is the last straw!:azdaja: You are no longer suited to be carrying the ISTJ logo!:doh:

Are you in ISTJ chaos mode? That could be the problem, that's when you temporarily loose all rationality. :)

And to answer the pink shirts question, yes, I would wear it ONLY if I was forced to by an evil xNFP female. Are you implying that you would wear it "just for fun"? :huh:

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Alright! Pink shirts is the last straw!:azdaja: You are no longer suited to be carrying the ISTJ logo!:doh:

Come and just try to get it from me!:threaten:

Are you in ISTJ chaos mode? That could be the problem, that's when you temporarily loose all rationality. :)

Or maybe I just have evolved into a higher level of existence?

And to answer the pink shirts question, yes, I would wear it ONLY if I was forced to by an evil xNFP female. Are you implying that you would wear it "just for fun"? :huh:

It could be cool. You know, once this xNFJ-girl said to me that the men who can embrace their feminine side are hot. So, pink would be like so totally hot. :wubbie::wubbie:

I could do it just for fun. Nothing's better than to be able to laugh at oneself.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Scarfs = okay.

Pink scarfs = not okay.

How are the stories exhaggerated?

Also, do I seem J to you?

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Come and just try to get it from me!:threaten:

^ Your outnumbered buddy. I'll get the other ISTJ's... I'm thinking Cimarron is a ninja! :ninja:

Or maybe I just have evolved into a higher level of existence?.

^ Yeah, or not. :)

It could be cool. You know, once this xNFJ-girl said to me that the men who can embrace their feminine side are hot. So, pink would be like so totally hot. :wubbie::wubbie:

I could do it just for fun. Nothing's better than to be able to laugh at oneself.

^You couldn't pay me to do that. I still have SOME sanity, even though my inhibitions are lowered dramatically with those sneaky NF girls around! It seems like they can make you do anything! :cry:

Really? Those NF's females are so strange. I have to admit, they DO have a moderate power of persuation! :doh:

Oh and by the way, two wubbies in a row from an ISTJ? Your definitley in chaos mode. So don't bother to deny it!

SNAP OUT OF IT HABBA! COME BACK TO US!

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Colors and scarfs hardly seem pertinent.