User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Attached Images Attached Images

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    First of all, your ISTJ wears a scarf?

Uhhh... anyway, yes, I can kind of relate to that. If someone gets me feeling "emotional" or something, I will get fidgeting with things. For example, in a one on one conversation, it would probably be my watch or the cuffs snaps on the my leather jacket. But not usually more than that. It just keeps our thoughts from controlling what we do, I guess.

I don't really have the whole "personal space" issue. Doesn't bother me! If someone wants to wash my scarf, I hope they enjoy doing it. Less work for me! As long as it doesn't get wrecked and if it does, they buy a new scarf. lol

Hey, you aren't implying there's anything swishy about my ISTJ are you?

Ahem. It's a long, black woolen HARLEY-DAVIDSON scarf. And he was a football tackle in college. So there.

Very astute of you to mention the "ruining" part of it, d@v. See, that's the hidden meaning of that incident. I always screw everything up. My secret is out. Yes, that was his implied message there.

Now, since I can't do it to you, I am going to go find him and swat him with a newspaper.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Gauche View Post
    Oh the irony.
    Is not to be held accuntable for peeling errors.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    Hey, you aren't implying there's anything swishy about my ISTJ are you?

Ahem. It's a long, black woolen HARLEY-DAVIDSON scarf. And he was a football tackle in college. So there.

Very astute of you to mention the "ruining" part of it, d@v. See, that's the hidden meaning of that incident. I always screw everything up. My secret is out. Yes, that was his implied message there.

Now, since I can't do it to you, I am going to go find him and swat him with a newspaper.
    LOL You see what happens when you leave out even slightest details! Had I known it was a Harley Davidson scarf, I wouldn't have been so critical!

furthermore, you did NOT mention that you "always" screw everything up. No wonder the poor guy took his scarf back!

And you know, not to make him suffer anymore or anything, but since you can't get to me with that newspaper, maybe you should make up for it by giving him an extra swat across the face! Just a suggestion...

Besides you wouldn't hurt me anyways... your an INFP... I bet I could easily charm my way out of such a situation, maybe your ISTJ will too!
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Habba View Post
    This question just came to me since there was this thing "SJs don't like metal music". I don't find myself very similar with ESFJ or ESTJ... But we all have Si playing very important parts in our lives, so that's gotta tell something.

I don't want to be rude by you are not exactly a SJ. From what I see you should be typed as IxTJ or IsTJ. Plus your J is not too "brutal".
    Just in the case you don't know.

In the case you have hard time relating to thing said about SJs this is probably the main reason.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    I don't want to be rude by you are not exactly a SJ. From what I see you should be typed as IxTJ or IsTJ. Plus your J is not too "brutal".

In the case you have hard time relating to thing said about SJs this is probably the main reason.
    Would that be because someone from a wonderful country like Finland couldn't possibly be an evil SJ? I'm onto you, Mister AO!

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Well, see my signature.. I think it's pretty dang accurate.
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    LOL You see what happens when you leave out even slightest details! Had I known it was a Harley Davidson scarf, I wouldn't have been so critical!

furthermore, you did NOT mention that you "always" screw everything up. No wonder the poor guy took his scarf back!

And you know, not to make him suffer anymore or anything, but since you can't get to me with that newspaper, maybe you should make up for it by giving him an extra swat across the face! Just a suggestion...

Besides you wouldn't hurt me anyways... your an INFP... I bet I could easily charm my way out of such a situation, maybe your ISTJ will too!

You sure got this nailed, d@v. Insight's a bitch.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    Would that be because someone from a wonderful country like Finland couldn't possibly be an evil SJ? I'm onto you, Mister AO!
    This isn't about evil SJ at all. I am just saying that if he has problem relating this could be the reason.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

This isn't about evil SJ at all. I am just saying that if he has problem relating this could be the reason.
    Yeah, whatever, Stoney Face. *sits next to Habba and holds onto his arm while @ AO*