• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] How to Escape Female ISTJ

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Have you ever been probed by an ENFP, in person? They can ask some pretty damn personal stuff and can be very persistant about it. Frankly I found the experience to be highly annoying.

And what's wrong with INFPs? Do you believe that ENFPs are the one and sole type that you can have a healthy, growing relationship with? I'm curious now. Were you interested in the girl because of her personality or her personality type? If you only look for ENFPs you are cutting out the majority of the population who could have been perfect for you. You could have lost a chance of a lifetime just because they weren't an ENFP. You can't just categorise people into boxes.

I don't understand why you can't be friends with her even if she is not interested in a romantic relationship. If she is a worth while person then she is worth your time. What's in store for you? How about a new frienship, someone whom you can count on, a person to hang out with and have a good time with. That seems like a worthwhile investment.

You seem to have a bit of an obsession with ENFPs. I hope you realise that this can be unhealthy.

Advice from my ISTJ father: JUST RELAX. <--- That's all.

NO NO NO!!! Of course I'm not cutting out the rest of them. I just have a tendency to be strongly attracted to ENFP's. I can't explain it. And there is a very good possiblity that the girl I was chasing was an INFP as she didn't get out much. And yes, I believe you could have a healthy relationship with anyone so long as both people want it to work.

In this case, the ISTJ, I DO NOT want it to work. lol

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You really shouldn't project your neediness and the behaviours you use to rectify that onto other people. Assuming is bad, remember? Makes an ass out of u and me and all that.

I'm not assuming anything..just remembering some responses of you in another thread ;)

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
I'm not assuming anything..just remembering some responses of you in another thread ;)

Which if I remember correctly, I claimed I had a motive different from that of feeling ignored. Therefore, you're assuming! nyah!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Which if I remember correctly, I claimed I had a motive different from that of feeling ignored. Therefore, you're assuming! nyah!

Refresh my memory, which was what exactly? All I remember was you obviously wanting wubbies and attention from ENFPs :devil:

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
By the way, someone mentioned finding her a new, better crush. This is how an ex-girlfriend (an ENFP, to be exact) finally threw me off the scent. Hey, it worked!

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
By the way, someone mentioned finding her a new, better crush. This is how an ex-girlfriend (an ENFP, to be exact) finally threw me off the scent. Hey, it worked!

What? And how would you suggest I do that?:huh: She just texted me with a "wink" saying she "couldn't wait" for our meeting this week. :doh:
I didn't respond.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
She introduced me to someone she knew that she thought I would like, and she was right.

But here, I was mostly joking. Mostly because I don't know how you could actually pull it off. It would be more of luck than anything.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
She introduced me to someone she knew that she thought I would like, and she was right.

But here, I was mostly joking. Mostly because I don't know how you could actually pull it off. It would be more of luck than anything.

lol in case you havn't noticed, luck is something I DON'T have. :doh:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ya well... I'm sticking to it until you debunk it.

Oh hunny, why would I wanna shatter your illusions? I wouldn't dare to be that mean ;)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Costrin is just trying to 'spice' up this conversation as he got scared of all the mushy stuff he saw. Also, it's a great way to get attention yourself without being accused of being an attention whore :devil:

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Costrin is just trying to 'spice' up this conversation as he got scared of all the mushy stuff he saw. Also, it's a great way to get attention yourself without being accused of being an attention whore :devil:

I like this explanation better:

See Amargith? I don't get it. Everywhere I turn there is some jerkface NT running their mouth. :huh:

It's more amusing.