• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] How to Escape Female ISTJ

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Amargith! If this is true, why did you not tell me! Is it true that I have no chance at all? :cry:

This is true, once we've gotten to know you. We do need a chance to actually first get to know you.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The passive route is much more interesting. ISTJs do not like strangeness. This is the key to getting them out your hair. And it could be fun.

Grow your hair long; start writing poetry. Paint abstract paintings (ask her to model, dressed as a rabbit); learn the banjo and sing spirituals really fast. Become an athiest and start quoting Dawkins at every opportunity. Tell her you've become a pacifist and have a copy of Wind in the Willows (open, strategically, of course) placed in the bathroom.

Paint your toe-nails black and wear flip-flops! This might work, without any of the above.

In short you must become an ISFP. And pronto.

Good luck. May the force be with ya.

You'll need it.

This is a brilliant plan because it also works to attract xNFPs at the same time! lol

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
This is a brilliant plan because it also works to attract ENFPs at the same time! lol

You have to be kidding me! It sounds like a description of somebody from the Manson family! :peepwall:

matmos

MBTI Type
NICE
Sorry, I'm NOT one of Uncle Charlie's lost lambs in the desert! :angry:

Are there any deserts in NY?

BTW that's my Uncle Charlie. Not yours.

Subtlety was never an ISTJ strong point. I don't blame you - I blame the system.
:hug:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Are there any deserts in NY?

BTW that's my Uncle Charlie. Not yours.

Subtlety was never an ISTJ strong point. I don't blame you - I blame the system.
:hug:

What? I thought ISTJ's were supposed to be subtle? As in they weren't very good at experessing their emotions? :huh:

I know it's YOU uncle charlie... I just called him Uncle out of respect. :cheese:...nahh not really, that would be a complete BS statement. :rofl1:

I know you weren't being serious but, I think the closest thing to desert in New York is an area of the Tug Hill Plataue (or however you spell it) in the winter.... it's a frozen wasteland. :)

matmos

MBTI Type
NICE
Anyway. Keep us updated on the stalker.

My hunch is she'll be back, after a week or so of "punishing" you with her non-presence. Passive-aggressive numpty-style. You better have a Plan B.

Trust me on that one.

Keep that black nail polish to hand. Or foot, as the case may be.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thank you for your kind answer. ;)

Do you think I took it that way?
Was I totally 100% serious with my answer?

Yes, I'm practicing my ENFP imitation. It involves a lot of erroneous assumptions about people's feelings and motivations based on overconfidence in one's own people-reading abilities.

Did it work?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes, I'm practicing my ENFP imitation. It involves a lot of erroneous assumptions about people's feelings and motivations based on overconfidence in one's own people-reading abilities.

Did it work?

*Hangs a hawaian wreath around your neck, kisses your cheek and hands you a yoga-dvd*

oh and a :chillpill:

There, all set ;)

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ahhhh fine I can't really hate ENFPs, no matter what I do

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
The meeting went surprisingly well with that ISTJ yesterday. I didn't pick up any flirting vibes from her at all. It was much more comfortable working with her. It was almost like talking with a friend- and nothing more. In fact, I kind of enjoyed talking to her. (although obviously not on a romantic level) but it was very realxed. :yes:

So I guess she was just having an emotional time and she was trying to get close to someone? :huh: No matter, it did not seem I was in immininent danger. :headphne:

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
This thread is a prime example of how ISTJs can overreact.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
This thread is a prime example of how ISTJs can overreact.

Your talking about her right?.... I'm SOOOO glad I didn't say anything to her about it. :yes:

But really, wth was wrong with her? :shock: I must have been right! Chemically unbalanced!

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ
Your talking about her right?.... I'm SOOOO glad I didn't say anything to her about it. :yes:

But really, wth was wrong with her? :shock: I must have been right! Chemically unbalanced!

Lol! We could link this neatly with our discussion in 'ISTJ females'... i.e. when we're trying to flirt men don't realise. When we really have no interest and don't want to flirt people think we're coming on too strong.

Seriously, why?!