First 3111213141523 Last

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    Yes but what exactly does "open to a relationship" mean? Is there a door I don't know about? Is it locked? Perhaps I should be working on my lockpicking skills?
    It means she needs time to figure out what went wrong, time to stop loving him, to heal from the pain, and time to figure out what she wants to do differently next time. In other words: time!

Though I won't lie, chances are that you are unlikely to be what she will go hunting for next. If that turns out not to be the case, she'll let ya know, I'm sure.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ISTJ

I'm guess Habba and you are both right. So I don't text her or talk to her anymore. It's mean but what's the point if there is nothing in store for me? She is not interested in me at all and she never will be.

I need to find my next ENFP victim. This time I can't screw it up though. Where to find ENFP's? They are easy to spot but not easy to get close to without them suspecting your intentions!
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

This time, make contact before(!) you're interested *that way*. And you might have a chance at synchronizing your feelings if any develop
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    This time, make contact before(!) you're interested *that way*. And you might have a chance at synchronizing your feelings if any develop
    This is a good idea, or it'd be like Deja Vu without rose tinted glasses

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

I need to be at least somewhat sexually attracted to someone if I'm dating them. If I am going out on dates with someone, it is pretty much guaranteed that I will sleep with them. If I'm not immediately attracted to someone I know it's not going to work out as a relationship.

I rather enjoy being friends with my crushes before I ask them out (or, well, jump them because that is usually my approach). It gives me the opportunity to really observe all the things that made me attracted to them in the first place while also giving me the opportunity to put away the rose tinted glasses of romantic interest and see if there are things I don't like about them that might make me regret the decision to pursue something more than a friendship later.

I would love to know how you can approach a person romantically without being their friend first? I always thought of romantic interest as something that built up over a period of getting to know each other.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

But that would be like asking ENFPs to be decisive, logical and stable.

I suggest you to be what you are, but take into consideration that others are not. So, figure out first what their type is (serves your Si function well), and then adjust yourself just a little bit, to reach out for the other person the way she feels the best. For an example, with ENFPs, take your time and just try to act as if you were just happy being friends. (And when they do believe you, you STRIKE! )

Don't know if it would work, but it's worth the try is it not?

MBTI
    ISTJ

I might make contact alright, but I wouldn't know what to say! Then it would be awkward and strange. Awkward and strange is not good.
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Why we talking about ENFPs, and not about ISTJ women?

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

But ENFPs are awkward and strange. We're just usually really comfortable with this! Just say something. They will usually take it from there.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    I might make contact alright, but I wouldn't know what to say! Then it would be awkward and strange. Awkward and strange is not good.
    Depending on how it is done, it can be cute and endearing, and she'll gladly help ya out.

Habba: I realize I'm asking something odd for you guys, but you have to realize that it takes time to assess such things and since we're highly unlikely to see you guys observing us...
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★