User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Hmn... I think I'll do the opposite of this thread: NTs on SJs (with puns intended! )

I've seen (and for that matter lived with) ISTJs from both sides of the spectrum: very unhealthy to well adjusted. Unhealthy ISTJs, in my opinion, can be summed up in one word: cruel. They are easy to piss off and are frequently overreacting to minor problems. They tend to be very verbally abusive if not physically. I like reasonably healthy ISTJs very much and tend to get along with them well. I find their Si very useful and I admire them for their intelligence. At times I find that I don't have a lot to talk about with them but they are nontheless fun to pal around with. They are also fun to do activites with.

I like ISFJs a lot, although I don't know many. I know this one ISFJ who is fun to chat with and very helpful. But it annoys me that he will jepordise the productivity of a project just to make sure everyone's feelings aren't hurt. He also has difficulty saying no to others, like he can't even say it.

I don't always like ESTJs when I first meet them. They have to grow on me. But I find them entertaining and fun to debate with. My close friend's father is an ESTJ and I get along with him but he is a dick. Everyone he knows will say the same. Oddly a good person to come to for advice.

I don't know enough ESFJs to make a judgement about them.
    Is not to be held accuntable for peeling errors.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Shaula View Post
    Hmn... I think I'll do the opposite of this thread: NTs on SJs (with puns intended! )

I've seen (and for that matter lived with) ISTJs from both sides of the spectrum: very unhealthy to well adjusted. Unhealthy ISTJs, in my opinion, can be summed up in one word: cruel. They are easy to piss off and are frequently overreacting to minor problems. They tend to be very verbally abusive if not physically. I like reasonably healthy ISTJs very much and tend to get along with them well. I find their Si very useful and I admire them for their intelligence. At times I find that I don't have a lot to talk about with them but they are nontheless fun to pal around with. They are also fun to do activites with.

I like ISFJs a lot, although I don't know many. I know this one ISFJ who is fun to chat with and very helpful. But it annoys me that he will jepordise the productivity of a project just to make sure everyone's feelings aren't hurt. He also has difficulty saying no to others, like he can't even say it.

I don't always like ESTJs when I first meet them. They have to grow on me. But I find them entertaining and fun to debate with. My close friend's father is an ESTJ and I get along with him but he is a dick. Everyone he knows will say the same. Oddly a good person to come to for advice.

I don't know enough ESFJs to make a judgement about them.
    Thank you for that .. A bit of an eye opener even if i was reading it thinking yes yes yes .. I do overreact and i can be cruel with words .. INTJ's (hubby) i wish would show a little emotion more often .. they can be such caring people at times of need .. and when they are not needed but just wanted .. are so distant .. Such a shame .. then it just looks like i am needy .. which i am not .. Just wanted ..

MBTI
    crak
    Enneagram
    sax
    Socionics
    adhd

a question to you estj's
    what could you ever find attractive about an intp?
    seriously
    i dont think anything but ive got an estj with stars in their eyes.
    dahh, it must be physical. actually my humour seems to woo just about everyone, but still - we're so different and im not attracted to estj at all.
    funnily enough, i think theyve jsut mistaken me for someone else.