User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ISFJs and talking about farting or poop

No moss growing on me Array Giggly's Avatar
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    I think there are people who REALLY DO want more SJs on the forum (like me for instance) but you're right, I think are definitely people who would prefer to use this as their safe haven from the evil SJs who have oppressed them in life. It's likely those same people have been given much in life by SJs and are not very grateful for it.
    Thanks, Jeffster. You're always so supportive of people.

almost nekkid Array scantilyclad's Avatar
    4w5 sx

My ISFJ friend might talk about poop or farting occasionally, but i probably talk about it more and find it more funny than he does.

come on!! farts ARE funny.
    INFP 4w5
    The pain won't let me get away.

heart on fire Array

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    Oh I don't know about that lol that's why the taps are always on when I go to the toilet, I would hate for someone to hear me.

I just don't understand the whole "poop loving" community. My sister even goes to the toilet whilst her husband is in the bath, and just does what she needs to do infront of him.

Spare me from that kind of openess thanks.

There can be too much *closeness* in life.

I used to work with people who gave a full reporting to each other (and to me for some odd reason) when they returned from the front. In detail. :rolli:

There's always people (not sure what personality type prevails, if any) who cannot keep their minds out of the intestine its product. Everything comes down to that in conversation. It gets really, really old.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaula View Post
    Do you find it embarassing? Or is it a courtesy thing?
    I run the overhead fan in the bathroom for both reasons. We're no longer base animals, why not make life less raw when possible?

I don't think this has anything to do with your MBTI type to be honest...

9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    The truth is, not very many people actually want SJ's on this forum because they already know what SJ's think from the real world. It just eases their minds to say or think they want SJs on the forum since this is supposed to be a forum for all types. What's actually more important to them though is to have a special place where they can ridicule SJ's without guilt or blow off steam about them, especially xSFJ's cos they're the easiest.

How are people here supposed to understand differences if they can't interact in a positive way. More SJs round there 'ere parts would be good.

In reference to the OP they are obviously not ISFJs, they never do that. Ever. I'll have you know ISFJ females poop rainbows.

Freshman Member Array simulatedworld's Avatar
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    My ISFJ MiL doesn't even like the word "crap" and "fart/poop" are the dirtiest words in her vocabulary, so bad she either avoids them or laughs nervously when she says them.
    Is she a MiL-ILF?
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Member Array

i talk about farting and poop a lot. actually i can relate most things people say to something dirty and if i point it out jokingly its usually taken the wrong way lol

Member Array

LEts go back to some fo the first two pages of someone said before...this topic rocks.
    i am laughing my ass off!!!!! or should I say pooper off

this is so funny.!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm an ISFJ and hell no. Whenever anyone even says words like that, not to be stuck up or anything, but I immediately lower my opinion of them because it always gets to some sad immature level. There are so many ways to try to be funny, u can be witty, clever, just plain observant in an awesome fun way. Poop jokes = ultimate lame.

Seriously its one of my highest pet peeves. Not this ISFJ!
    "Being right too soon is socially unacceptable."
    -Robert A. Heinlein

Protocol Droid Array Athenian200's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    Almost every ISFJ I have gotten to know has mentioned fart or poop. Isn't that a little inappropriate for a girl to be ranting on about? I mean, wow. Has anyone else ever gotten this?
    Eww! I hope not all of them do that.

I really don't think it's something that should be mentioned unless necessary, regardless of gender. It's... not something I'd want to hear about while eating, let's put it like that.

Although I think it's strange that ISFJs would be more prone to this than other types. I kind of had the impression that they were... well, polite and civilized. Especially considering they're only one letter off from me. Are you sure they were ISFJs?