• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ISTJ-ENFP Relationship Starter (Help!)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:laugh:

*files papers and chatters with collegues*

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
What papers are you filing missy... they better not be official 'I have left the craziness that is ENFPdom' and 'become' an ESFJ papers..... What sayyou!!!!!!

:steam:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh hunny, I filed those the minute I decided to take Dave's advice :)

*starts organizing her desk*

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Oh hunny, I filed those the minute I decided to take Dave's advice :)

*starts organizing her desk*

Someone actually took my advice?! I feel sorry for you Amargith! But that DOES make me feel special...... [quick hug :hug:].............. *straightens tie* so anyway... about those cheesy toasties....:cheese:

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
LOOK what you've done... we can't of last Amargith!! I'll fight you for her Dave.. and I warn you that I will win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
PS Amargith is this like Deja vu for you....??? me you and a poor innocent ISTJ??? Who so doesn't know what's hit him?? LOL

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
PS Amargith is this like Deja vu for you....??? me you and a poor innocent ISTJ??? Who so doesn't know what's hit him?? LOL

Yeah..*probes old ENFP-memory*
This does seem oddly familiar..mmm at least we know how it will end :devil:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Yeah..*probes old ENFP-memory*
This does seem oddly familiar..mmm at least we know how it will end :devil:

I shall resist your evil intentions.....BOTH of you! Who was the poor fellow who suffered your wraths prior to me?:huh: I will not fight! I am doomed, all is lost! I run and hide from you! :peepwall:

If you know how this will end... will you spare me?... being the kind and thoughtful ENFP's you are? :D

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
LOLOL It's a long and strange story... Have you noticed Amargith that we bring other types out of our ISTJs??? How is that???

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
(Cheese + tomato + bread)toaster oven= cheese and tomato toastie

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
(Cheese + tomato + bread)toaster oven= cheese and tomato toastie

Ahhh... a fellow new yorker knows how to explain it! ;)

And what do you mean other types from ISTJ's?! I am and ISTJ I swear! Why can't you just believe me! :cry:

What do I have to do to prove that I am an ISTJ?! :cheese:

And why do I have comments on my "reputation" page yet I have NO reputation points?!:huh: What's the reputation for anyways?!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOLOL It's a long and strange story... Have you noticed Amargith that we bring other types out of our ISTJs??? How is that???

If you continuously bombard an ISTJ with fluffiness, they feel compelled to organize it, hence becoming entrapped by the fluffiness, turning them into something that's no longer an ISTJ :coffee:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
If you continuously bombard an ISTJ with fluffiness, they feel compelled to organize it, hence becoming entrapped by the fluffiness, turning them into something that's no longer an ISTJ :coffee:

Manipulator! You see? She has the procedure down flat! :peepwall:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Manipulator! You see? She has the procedure down flat! :peepwall:

It was actually simply an observation. The theory requires further testing though...*checks out raz*

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
It was actually simply an observation. The theory requires further testing though...*checks out raz*

No! Not raz! He's such a fragile young lad! Take Cimarron instead! :cheese:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
*Comes out of darkness*

Gunns down Amargith on sight :banned:

... and chases WH down the road with an axe. :angry:

I am announcing the start of hunting season on ENFPs since the infestation is getting out of control in this parts. :dry:

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Noone ever tell you that the baddies ALWAYS lose in the end!! Wonder why they ever made such a poor choice... don't you just fancy a hug Antisocial :hug: