User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Absolutely agree Amargith... Lighthearted is the key to our complex hearts!
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    I think that's where I'm at right now. I don't know if sending her a friendly text message would annoy her, or if it would entice her to feel more comfortable with the friendship idea.

And to me, a date would be going out for dinner or going to a movie. Is that adequate?
    By all means, text her. Broach any friendly way possible, you must find out if she is truly interested in you. But I'm just warning you, in my aforementioned case we blew each other's phones up with text messages. It's not necessarily going to change the way you feel about each other. So do what you need to do, but remain level-headed, and give her room, don't smother her with attention.

And yes, invitation to a private dinner would be considered a date proposal to her. She may be an ENFP, but she's not stupid. Good luck.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    I quite like a bit of smilieage! LOL
    Let's not get carried away Wild. The [] just aren't my style, if you know what i mean.

We have been texting all night and the conversation has gone from our pets to her love of chocolate.

I'm pretty sure she's an ENFP as she said "...I love chocolate chips they are different shapes!..." I'm not 100% what she means by that statement but I like it.
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

^^ haha...that's sweet that you like it..
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ISTJ

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    ^^ haha...that's sweet that you like it..
    lol yeah ever since I noticed how much ENFP's like drawing and coloring hearts and flowers and other silly things on their notebooks and binders during lectures in grade school they are the ones who draw my curiosity the most! After all, what exactly IS the reason you ENFP's are almost all the time happy? What am I missing out on?!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

it's a weird thing right...it's people i think...for me anyway...i'm happy when i'm around interesting people or learning something interesting...or doing something creative..
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    it's a weird thing right...it's people i think...for me anyway...i'm happy when i'm around interesting people or learning something interesting...or doing something creative..
    Sooo being around interesting people automatically makes you want to draw hearts and flowers? Hmmm.... I should take notes on this! Maybe I should take her to a museum!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

literal energy buzz yeah...to the point where i can't sleep or wind down for awhile after ....and love museums..anything creative is probably cool...but you know her...i don't so i don't know what i'm talking about with all that.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    Sooo being around interesting people automatically makes you want to draw hearts and flowers? Hmmm.... I should take notes on this! Maybe I should take her to a museum!
    Being around people and getting to know them makes us feel alive, as it gives us intense good feelings. The same goes, at least for me, for aestetically pleasing things, so depending on the museum and the interests she has, a museum can add to that. For me, fairy tales and fantasy games and such, for instance, allow my imagination to run wild, creating a more intense, colorfull and vivid image of the world, which is hence aestetically more pleasing to me, and makes me happy. I'd say our main goal is enjoyment and pleasure, therefore we're always gonna try and be happy somehow...

edit:the chocolate chips are a very small example of this, I guess. As they're different shapes, they're always original, hence making them more interesting than something that always has the same boring shape. That makes it sorta 'aestetically pleasing', I guess you could say
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Being around people and getting to know them makes us feel alive, as it gives us intense good feelings. The same goes, at least for me, for aestetically pleasing things, so depending on the museum and the interests she has, a museum can add to that. For me, fairy tales and fantasy games and such, for instance, allow my imagination to run wild, creating a more intense, colorfull and vivid image of the world, which is hence aestetically more pleasing to me, and makes me happy. I'd say our main goal is enjoyment and pleasure, therefore we're always gonna try and be happy somehow...

edit:the chocolate chips are a very small example of this, I guess. As they're different shapes, they're always original, hence making them more interesting than something that always has the same boring shape. That makes it sorta 'aestetically pleasing', I guess you could say
    Wow, what a perspective. Makes me want hang around open minded ENFPs now. Everything sounds all nice and dreamy. I should vacuum all of my gloom away, lol I feel like a cynic.