User Tag List

First 3341424344 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    -

YOUUUUU you are a male ISTJ!!

i am an ENFP, not very strong E, but strong P and F,
    i am in love with an ISTJ, and i think he is in love with me too...
    im not sure...would u please tell me how you would show your love?
    consider he can't show it THAT much, because of different family circumstances, ...etc...

but, how would u show it? do u think SOMETHING could happen between a ISTJ and ENFP? despite our differences? do u think we compliment each other weaknesses?
    is it possible for a male ISTJ to be a ttracted to a female ENFP? why?

sorry for the q's...im just...well, im an ENFP jajajaj

greetings

MBTI
    ISTJ

Yes, it is possible for an ISTJ male to be attracted to an ENFP female. (I know from lots of experience. )

I'm not sure why it happens, you're all just so bubbly and fun to be around. And you are usually very nice to us and pretty too.

How do we show our affection? Well, LOTS of cuddling, but only in private- in fact, there is absolutely NO physical contact ever in public. But that doesn't mean we do not care about you, it just means it's not the worlds business and that we are much too shy to participate in such a thing.

I think for the most part we compliment each others differences, but the relationship would probably be tough to maintain. A lot of ups and downs.
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by weepingcherry View Post
    YOUUUUU you are a male ISTJ!!

i am an ENFP, not very strong E, but strong P and F,
    i am in love with an ISTJ, and i think he is in love with me too...
    im not sure...would u please tell me how you would show your love?
    consider he can't show it THAT much, because of different family circumstances, ...etc...

but, how would u show it? do u think SOMETHING could happen between a ISTJ and ENFP? despite our differences? do u think we compliment each other weaknesses?
    is it possible for a male ISTJ to be a ttracted to a female ENFP? why?

sorry for the q's...im just...well, im an ENFP jajajaj

greetings
    I don't have any experience with ENFPs, d@v3 can help you with that. However, I can tell you how ISTJs show love, and that is through action. You may not hear the words "I love you," but rest assured, if he cares for you so much, then he definitely feels something.

ISTJ males are to women as valiant knights are to delicate princesses. We wish to be your protector, your servant, and your lover.

MBTI
    ISTJ

BlueSky speaks the truth!

We will protect you with our lives!

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    The worst feeling for an ISTJ- uncertainty!
    Good god, yeah.

Imagine how unnerved one must feel when almost every aspect of their life is shrouded in a haze of uncertainty.

MBTI
    ISTJ

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSky View Post
    I don't have any experience with ENFPs, d@v3 can help you with that. However, I can tell you how ISTJs show love, and that is through action. You may not hear the words "I love you," but rest assured, if he cares for you so much, then he definitely feels something.

ISTJ males are to women as valiant knights are to delicate princesses. We wish to be your protector, your servant, and your lover.
    Mm, I notice SJs tend to be Acts of Service in the Love Languages theory. I can see how that'd be frustrating to someone (like me) who's Words of Affirmation.

But those I know who are dating ISTJs or married to ISTJs (like my ENFP father) can feel the love of their SO through such acts, and it's quite flattering.
    Good god, yeah.

Imagine how unnerved one must feel when almost every aspect of their life is shrouded in a haze of uncertainty.
    It's called Ne, and it's both a blessing and a curse.
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
    Mm, I notice SJs tend to be Acts of Service in the Love Languages theory. I can see how that'd be frustrating to someone (like me) who's Words of Affirmation.

But those I know who are dating ISTJs or married to ISTJs (like my ENFP father) can feel the love of their SO through such acts, and it's quite flattering.
    Oh, trust me, it can be frustrating for me as well, as so many people really need to be told that they are loved. Quite often, I feel like the people I like just aren't getting it, which I suppose may be natural, considering I am a very kind and loyal person in general. The worst of it though, is that I don't feel comfortable flirting or touching before any kind of relationship has been established (it would kind of compromise my integrity if I could overcome my inhibition to actually do those things), and therefore I can easily end up in one-way relationships. I'm not complaining; it just seems that relationships are the ISTJs weak point.

Anyway, I'm getting off topic...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w1
    Socionics
    ENFp

My ISTJ was a true gentleman - and I appreciated him for that. ISTJ's will hold your hand in public etc - so not all are too shy to do these sorts of things.

In my experience - they are the safest place in the world, as long as you submit to them. If you resist at all - problems arise.

89% Extroverted ~ 68% Intuition ~ 84% Feeling ~ 89% Perceiving
    Enneagram: 2w1 SO/SP Socionics: ENFp
    Cognitive Process
    Se 30.4% Si 19.1% - Ne 38.4% Ni 26.4% - Te 23.1% Ti 20% - Fe 46.4% Fi 35.8%
    Sanguine | Phlegmatic
    Right Brain Dominant

MBTI
    ISTJ

If my girl is does not feel safe when I am there, then I am not doing my job. I have had girls that are NOT my girls tell me they feel safe around me, so I must be doing something right!